Closed Looking for 4000T WB disks (Amiga Technologies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kristian,

Can you please edit your Profile so anyone wanting to conduct business with you will know at a glance where you are in the World.

Thanks for your co-operation & Welcome to AmiBay. Best of luck in your search.

Kin

If it is a copy of the German/Deutsch A4000 user guide then it is downloadable from:

http://amiga.resource.cx/manual/A4000D.pdf

but if it is an English copy then I have no idea where you can get a copy, or pdf of it, as I too have been lookind for a copy for a while now, without any luck :(

If you find a copy of it in English then I would be glad to hear where I can get a copy myself :)

D.T.

@ all

I can read and speak German, as long as you aren't in a hurry for it, I could translate it for you into English.

Merlin

Merlin said:
@ all

I can read and speak German, as long as you aren't in a hurry for it, I could translate it for you into English.

Merlin

Das ist sur freundlich von ihnen. Prolly spelt very wrong but is suppose to mean; "that is very kind of you"

LOL Dave, Can ya do me a copy too, though I`d hope ur gunno "Ring Bind" it as well. :mrgreen:

Hey Merlin, now that's a bit of magic that really is useful :)

If you can translate it all to English that would be great, please make sure you have the paragraphs in the right place if that's not too much trouble, and the page numbers, lay it out just as text, then I will modify the PDF so that is has English where it currently has German, and so we will have access to an English A4000 manual as well :wink:

I hope this sounds good to everyone, and a round of applause for Merlin and his Deutsche Magischer Trick. :LOL:

D.T.

@ DT

I can change the PDF to a Word document, then translate it and retain the formatting.

Once that's done, I will change it back to a PDF.

@ Charlie

Alles gut!! Sein Deutsch ist sehr gut. Ich habe Deutsch seit ungefahr funf und zwanzig Jahre vor in der Schule gelernt, aber ich habe viel vergessen. Ich habe nicht viel gelegenheit um Deutsch zu sprechen, aber ich lese die posten am a1.org.

:)

GruSS

Merlin

@Merlin

you know, 50 years ago we would of killed spies like you :D LMAO!!!

@ Dave

Gut Studien & Dave durch die Art und Weise, denken Sie Zetr0 zeigt seinem Alter oder sollten wir senden die Gestapo ihn Runde zu sortieren?
PMSL! :mrgreen:

ROFLMAO @ Charlie and Zetr0!!!

@ Zetro

50 years ago, I would probably have been parachuted behind enemy lines by the OSS as an agent.

There's nothing wrong with being cosmopolitan, is there? I worked for a company about 10 years ago where my German was useful. The site I worked for as Chief Chemist had a sister site near Dusseldorf and my opposite number at their plant spoke no English at all.

Just think, we wouldn't have the A600 2Mb piggyback chip mod so quick if I hadn't translated it and Keith hadn't helped with the schematic, a1.org can't have it all their way....LOL

I also speak French, that's because wizards can be magic in all sorts of ways, isn't that right, Zetr0?

At least I can make myself understood without shouting louder, unlike the typical Brit abroad...

I'm sure that the brain power we have around here, EAB and Oldskool UK contributes to global warming...

Merlin

Nay, dang it lads.....we`re hi-jacking kristian95's thread here.
I do sincerely apologise on behalf of the three of us. It`s just we don`t get out often these days & needs must!

Ze GermanZ :mrgreen:

Re: Looking for 4000T user manuals and WB disks (Amiga Technolog

I have a set of ADF's of the 4000t disks if that helps (I know we don't encourage that here) I also have a set of real ones (but not for sale)

depechemode5 said:
I have a set of ADF's of the 4000t disks if that helps (I know we don't encourage that here) I also have a set of real ones (but not for sale)

Technically, he`s after the manuals & also technically, If you have the Hardware Inc the ROMS for the Miggy, ADF's of the disks are permissable. Tis just like having a back up! :wink:

I'm not too sure about what is going on...

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=322

I`m on this one meega......

Re: Looking for 4000T WB disks (Amiga Technologies)

Cheers guys adf's have been mailed & auch kann ich Deutsch sprechen aber nicht sehr gut LOL!
Wouldn't mind a pdf manual for my A4000T either if you finish translating wunderbar!
:LOL:

Yeah...Merlin offered to Transalate for us, but he has not yet come back on this yet. :roll:

Still, the mans a bussy fella (snivvle....I wanna copy too ffs!) :LOL:

Anyways, thanks for tidying the post kristian95,....really appreciated! :D

Cheers meega! :)

Please close now as ADF's sent ;) If Kristian's ok with that

No probs Dep. If either of you need this opening again, don`t hesitate to PM me.

Please also don`t forget the Feedback thread lads. :wink:

Cheers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom