AmiBayer
Banned
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
scotland
Region
fife
Ok, really want to see what kind of interest you people have in my arcade models. I have 15 or so at the moment already made and for sale if anyone is interested in anything i have please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Subzero,

I'm interested in your arcade machine models (one or two probably) but you really need to put them up in a sale thread - stipulating the price for each. Photo's will work well also - for the sale thread.

Cheers

John

this is my kinda for sale thread but i havent had free time yet to add photos etc (damn baby wont go to sleep lol)

ok, here we go with photos and info, firstly my models - whats available at the moment:

Star wars cockpit - £20, tron £15 (hard as hell to make!)
startron.jpg

quartet and electrocoin goliath (incomplete, no backs) £14 each
the goliath i make custom, you can decide the joysticks, number of buttons and what game displayed too :)
quargol.jpg

defender and gauntlet - £12 each
deflet.jpg

robotron and xevious - £12 each
robious.jpg

multigame, bagman and final fight all £10 each
bagfight.jpg

THESE BELOW ARE THREE AMERICAN MODELS, MADE FROM STRONGER WOOD WITH TOP NOTCH DETAILS - £15 EACH (THERE IS SLIGHT DAMAGE AT REAR OF T2 CAB THANKS TO CUSTOMS)
mkswt2.jpg

Hyperfan - if you are stating interest - you need to declare that in the thread. "PM Sent" is not regarded as clear interest.

@Subzero - if this is indeed your sale thread and not just for gauging interest then the only thing that qualifies as per the rules here is the Dreamcast and games. You should set a price for your arcade models either individually or as a job lot. Please have a look through the rules and you will see how we expect sale threads to run. I'm also available via PM if you want some guidance.

Cheers

John

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

LOL - you just added in your photo's and prices when I sent the last update (y)

Nice one Subzero

John

postage, postage, postage....two choices...

postage of £3-(packing materials and boxes)

OR

free if youre going to replay!

Excellent - just replied to your PM. Can I add the Star Wars upright into my "order" now too please?

All to be picked up at r3play (I'll be at the Amibay stand on and off throughout the weekend).

So - just to confirm I'll take:

Xevious
Defender
Star Wars upright

£41 if I have my sums right :)

Cheers

John

Declaring Interest on

TERMINATOR 2
MORTAL KOMBAT
FINAL FIGHT
GAUNLET

Would like to know how much is the postage for all these :D

It'd help a bit if you mentioned scale of your models, or maybe dimensions so interested parties can estimate what the size is! Nice looking though (y)

Declaring Interest on

TERMINATOR 2
MORTAL KOMBAT
FINAL FIGHT
GAUNLET

Would like to know how much is the postage for all these :D

£52 + £5 postage

---------- Post added at 15:36 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

It'd help a bit if you mentioned scale of your models, or maybe dimensions so interested parties can estimate what the size is! Nice looking though (y)

the models i make are just larger than a normal pepsi can, the american ones are slightly smaller.

thanks subZero

Are you selling Space Harriers Arcade Cabets models as I would interest in that too if you are willing sell it...

please let me know :)

Interested in starwars sit down and tron

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I have a space harrier model but its a small plastic one i bought from japan, very nice it is too

thanks subZero

Are you selling Space Harriers Arcade Cabets models as I would interest in that too if you are willing sell it...

please let me know :)

---------- Post added at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

I can also make and take orders for:
TRON cocktail
street fighter II
slap fight
paperboy
indiana jones and temple of doom
hunchback
the simpsons
time pilot (centuri)
commando
double dragon
galaga cocktail
hypersports
ikari warriors
pacman cocktail
electrocoin goliath
outrun
robocop
space invaders cocktail
space pirate (zaccaria)
track n field
wwf wrestlefest
wwf superstars
congo bongo
Street Fighter II Champion Edition
Rygar

oh and i have made MANY pinball templates too!

Do you make OUTRUN Sitdown?;)(y)

I would also Declaring Interest on Space Harriers(if you planning to sell it) and also OUTRUN Sitdown(if there is one ;) )

PM SENT Asking questions about OUTRUN and Space Harriers Sitdown Arcade Models:)

Can i grab the Gauntlet one mate, well second in line for it or another if you can knock one up?

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom