10 PRINT "8 Bit Hero" VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Manchester, UK
    Feedback
    61 (100%)

What an awesome weekend, great to catch up with you all and meet some new faces.

Highlights for me include.

1) Meeting Ben Daglish
    2) Meeting James - (Heavy Stylus) from rgcd.co.uk and having a play with an early build of c64anabalt! Awesome and cant wait to get the game at the end of the month!
    3) Jens admiring my SX64 (although he wasnt the only one as you can see in the pictures) and also his comments on my uber rare c128cr
    4) Cosmicfrog, smashing a baloon in to the faces of a group of unsuspecting strangers sat round a table and then skipping off giggling in a way that only Cosmic can do,
    5) All of our aftershow get togethers and and the great banter and laughs.
    6) Owning Juvvy on Lotus 2 again (this time with both joysticks working)
    7) Watching a member of the public trying to restart my C128 by attempting a Ctrl-Alt-Del shape on the keyboard.
    Playing Traffic Dodger III on the projector games (comming to xbox live soon)
    9) I actually quite enjoyed watching the Cosplay including our very own pink Stabby one, (the clear winner in our eyes). Everyone put so much effort into their costumes and brightened up the place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6967 (Small).JPG   IMG_6968 (Small).JPG   IMG_6979 (Small).JPG   IMG_6980 (Small).JPG   IMG_6982 (Small).JPG  

IMG_6984 (Small).JPG   IMG_6990 (Small).JPG   IMG_6993 (Small).JPG   nosebleeds.jpg   Omens.jpg  

:Commodore: Computers: Plus/4 x3, C16, C64 x9, C64C x3, C64 Aldi, C64GS, C128 x3, C128D, C128CR!, SX64, Amiga 1200 - 8Mb GVP030 & 8GB CF, Stock 1200, Amiga 500, CD32 x2
    :Commodore: Peripherals:1541, 1541-II, 1570, 1571, 1581, 1541 Ultimate-II, Easy Flash, Dual SID, 1084s x4, ZoomFloppy, SD2iEC, Micro SwinSID, C64 NIC

we live as we dream. Alone. VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    england
    Region:
    Milton Keynes
    Feedback
    182 (100%)

Is that he-mans sword? And did any frenchies survive to tell the tale?

Nasty nose bleed...

WipEout Fanboi VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    Denmark
    Region:
    Hillerød
    Feedback
    60 (100%)

Aw man! Looks like a right blast had by all

Nice to see the Amibay Banner RAISED UP this time!! Looks like there was a much bigger presence of teh amibaiz this year!

I lol'd @ Cosmic's balloon burst prank, I can just imagine that haha! Did he wave alot at random passers by as well?

And what's with the cute cosplay girlies hanging around the Amibay stand? Wowzers! (Why didn't I come this year again?) Must be all the attractive OAP's!

So, lots of nice pics of the hardware (and girlies)... where are the random drunken after party pics? And did you all venture out into the wild and find any frightening and sticky night clubs?

And did Justin finally meet Alan Glinson?

The 1 That Ribbits VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Leek, Staffordshire Moorlands
    Feedback
    80 (99%)
    Blog Entries

Yay the OAP group leader is younger than me

wave alot at random passers by
    indeed I did, its all part of the fun, at the after party show felt like sending some of them to the miserable corner, especial one young lady who thought the paper airplanes where beneath her hehehehehe. Its a party.... so party like you haveing a good time or stay miserable so we can take the P*s* out of ya
    The one that Ribbits Frist Ribbits Loudest :rainbow::boing::inlove:
    If it dos`t work Hit it with a Hammer, If that dost work get a bigger Hammer, If that dos`t work get the gas axe out :mad:
    Up Front and Central Takeing flack as usual so the rest of you can do that pincer movement

Positively negative VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    Cheltenham UK
    Region:
    Cheltenham
    Feedback
    142 (100%)

i believe there is an after event video soon to be posted

and thanks for that picture from last year
    Official Amiga Walker
    join us on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/170601321614/

The 1 That Ribbits VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Leek, Staffordshire Moorlands
    Feedback
    80 (99%)
    Blog Entries

oh I missed that as I had to crash, but really want to see the UNedited version
    The one that Ribbits Frist Ribbits Loudest :rainbow::boing::inlove:
    If it dos`t work Hit it with a Hammer, If that dost work get a bigger Hammer, If that dos`t work get the gas axe out :mad:
    Up Front and Central Takeing flack as usual so the rest of you can do that pincer movement

Great weekend everyone, shame I didnt have my camera with me, although a lack of evidence is sometimes a good thing

Hey Gazcbm... nice amiga!
    Indie Game Developer [B][I]@EpicNerdRage[/I][/B]
    Creator of [B][I]Xenosis: Alien Infection[/I][/B] - Top down retro sci-fi adventure / survival game

10 PRINT "8 Bit Hero" VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Manchester, UK
    Feedback
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lomayani View Post
    Great weekend everyone, shame I didnt have my camera with me, although a lack of evidence is sometimes a good thing

Hey Gazcbm... nice amiga!
    Actually..... It is infact a Commodore 64

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    :Commodore: Computers: Plus/4 x3, C16, C64 x9, C64C x3, C64 Aldi, C64GS, C128 x3, C128D, C128CR!, SX64, Amiga 1200 - 8Mb GVP030 & 8GB CF, Stock 1200, Amiga 500, CD32 x2
    :Commodore: Peripherals:1541, 1541-II, 1570, 1571, 1581, 1541 Ultimate-II, Easy Flash, Dual SID, 1084s x4, ZoomFloppy, SD2iEC, Micro SwinSID, C64 NIC

VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Midlands
    Feedback
    97 (100%)

^pushes glasses back with one finger....
    Rude alert! Rude alert! An electrical fire has knocked out my voice-recognition unicycle! Many Wurlitzers are missing from my database! Abandon shop! This is not a daffodil! Repeat, this is not a daffodil!
    (Holly, Red Dwarf)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast