Hardware Junkie™
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
For sale is a hardly used 'AMD Athlon II X4 645' CPU (3.1Ghz)... I bought it new around 8 months ago and it's hardly been used (it's installed in my partners PC but she always uses mine). I'm now selling that PC to my brother but he wants me to upgrade the CPU to a Phenom II X6, hence why this CPU is for sale :)

Let me say, this is a brilliant quad core CPU for the price and can handle anything you throw at it! The CPU runs at 3.1Ghz and has never been overclocked. It's in perfect condition and full working order... It also comes with the original packaging and cooler (all as new).

**Please check compatibility with your motherboard and make sure you have the latest bios installed before changing the CPU... Should work with most socket AM2+ boards and all AM3/AM3+ boards**

I'm selling this for £65 + p&p :cool:

Superb CPU for a gaming rig on a budget (y)

Last edited:
I have this processor and its done me well.
Good luck with the sale Powerpie

I have this processor and its done me well.
Good luck with the sale Powerpie

I've heard AMD are now discontinuing the Athlon II/Phenom II range (even though the Phenom II is still better than the new Bulldozer FX chips for gaming)... I assume the price is only going to get higher for these chips after evil bay sellers snag all the remaining stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom