Gavt2003

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
England
Region
East Yorkshire
Neo Myth3 in 1 Flash card boxed, with program disk, and memory card.

What is the NEO Myth MD 3in1 Flash Cart?
It is a cart that allows you play the roms of the Sega Genesis or Sega MegaDrive, Sega Master System and Sega 32X (32x required) games in your console, as if it were the original game with some interesting extras. If used in conjunction with a Mega CD, the Mega CD will play any region disks.

Further info in the link below http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=6369.0

The basic 256mb version retails for for $139 plus postage (see link below). This is the 512mb version.

http://www.ic2005.com/shop/product.php?productid=33&cat=0&page=1

Looking to trade for a nice PC Engine and games, or sell for £55 including UK postage.

At the moment I have no feedback on here, but I'm trying. Listed a few things for sale. BrooksterMax bought my Mega CD, so hopefully positive feedback there when it arrives. A few people on here know me from other forums including Jamma Plus (an arcade forum) where I have lots of feedback. I also have plenty of ebay feedback (gavt2003)

IMG_4278.JPG

IMG_4279.JPG

IMG_4281.JPG

IMG_4282.JPG

IMG_4284.JPG

Last edited:
At the moment I have no feedback on here, but I'm trying. Listed a few things for sale. BrooksterMax bought my Mega CD, so hopefully positive feedback there when it arrives.

Just to let potential buyers know, I received my MCD2 in great condition with expert packing. I know it takes newbies a little while to build up rep having been there myself not long ago. So just thought I would confirm my positive experience here too on this ad.

Good luck with your sale.

Mods is there anyway i can change the title as this isnow a for sale thread. Thanks

How about 56 pounds posted in the uk. Open to sensible offers or trades on this. Thanks gav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom