Not open for further replies.

psodas

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
Hello to all there :), and Happy New Year!
I will let you know about the limited production of original SDrive of C.P.U. team.
I called SDrive Micro because due to its small size. My version is a redesigned of original project but to fit in a small box 70x50x20mm. The pcb is dual layer with smd only components, including the microcontroller. The SIO cable is permanent connected to device, and the ID switch can be set from a small hole at bottom. SD socket is a push on - push off type, and inside exist a header for any future programming.
Decal for cost reasons doesn’t exist, so anyone can add whatever you want. If you want to design one, I can provide in pdf the “image” from CAD.

Ok I ask for that as you see it in pictures 45 euro + shipping cost. Payment through Paypal. Any Paypal fee also to buyer.
I can ship that as simple irregular post registered or not. In case of “not registered” buyer must add in its Paypal payment this note “ I declare that the seller is not responsible if I do not ever receive the product and if it is broken.”

Thank you all for looking. (y)

img62531200.jpg

81024f.jpg

71024.jpg

31024g.jpg

41024.jpg

21024h.jpg

11024m.jpg

101024.jpg

List from members who have pay for one unit, and shipping status.:)

UberFreak......Payment Received.....Shipped...04/01/12...10:00.local time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members who have paιd for the Second and last batch of SDrive Micro Devices.

bobsmith2012..Payment Received.....Shipped...11/01/12...07:30.local time
cncfreak........Payment Received.....Shipped...11/01/12...07:30.local time
Zzapmort...... Payment Received .....Shipped...11/01/12...07:30.local time

All units about 30 devices, have now been sold. Thank you all for your support about this project.
icon_smile.gif
icon_thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Unit arrived, also works a treat , feedback left and now making up a label, unless anyone else has done one (y)

I would love one of these but still looking for a reasonably priced Atari 8bit in good condition :whistle:

Actually quite tempted to buy one of these first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom