Sold Commodore Deluxe TV Scart Cable (S-Video, Dual Mono, Chroma + Noise Modifications)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oge

Rating - 95%
37   2   1
Country
Italy
Region
Mediterraneo
Deluxe TV SCART Cable (PAL/NTSC) that works with any Commodore 64 or Commodore 128.

Features as follows:

• S-VIDEO:
    Also known as S-VHS, represent the best video mode when it comes to C64/C128 systems
  • CHROMA MODIFICATION:
    Improves compatibility with newer LCD TVs. Of course, the Cable will also work with classic CRT TVs
  • STEREOSID (DUAL MONO):
    The audio output is doubled to both Left (L) and Right
    (R) channels. This modification is rather simple but pretty important as several TVs will not upmix the mono signal coming out from the SID
  • AUDIO NOISE REMOVAL (SID ANTI-NOISE V2.0):
    Thanks to the usage of an appropriate capacitor noises, hisses and hums are erased
  • STRONG:
    DIN Connector internally potted with silicone in order to resist against traction and intense use
  • HIGH QUALITY:
    Soldering done with Audio Grade Solder for optimal conductivity and highest quality of the signals
  • INTERFERENCE-FREE:
    Shielded Twisted Pair Cable for screening against external electromagnetic noises
PICTURE:
250x250px.jpg

PRICE: €12,50
SHIPPING: EU (€6,30); Outside EU (€8,20)

Cheers,
Oge

Last edited:
Other units available as I write. Thank you for your feedback.

Cheers,
Oge

Thank you, Kieran. Positive feedback left as well :)

Cheers,
Oge

I inform you, guys, that "SID Anti-Noise V2.0" will be included in the following Deluxe Cables. Price will remain the same..

Cheers,
Oge

When did mine get posted please- never received / saw any notice of it being sent and it's not arrived yet

Cheers

I'm glad that it arrived. Thank you for letting me know :)

Cheers,
Oge

Up. Done a slight refinement about SID Anti-Noise modification.

Cheers,
Oge

Thank you! I'm glad that you were satisfied. Feedback submitted as well.

Cheers,
Oge

Customized-Length and Gold-Plated SCART Connector may be available by request (just specify it when stating interest).

Cheers,
Oge

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom