Not open for further replies.

drop1410

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Barcelona
Hello guys, I'm looking to buy a Apple Macintosh Plus Platinum Keyboard like this:

snap20.jpg

Please let me know if some one of you have one to sell me :)

Sorry, got the machine but not the keyboard :(

Do you know if you can even power it on without the keyboard? It has the power switch on the back but can't push that key on keyboard to turn it on. Maybe one could short 2 pins or something to try? Just curious if the one I have even powers on ... lol.

And mods, sorry if this is off topic, I can delete this and start a separate thread just for that question :)

Sorry, got the machine but not the keyboard :(

Do you know if you can even power it on without the keyboard? It has the power switch on the back but can't push that key on keyboard to turn it on. Maybe one could short 2 pins or something to try? Just curious if the one I have even powers on ... lol.

And mods, sorry if this is off topic, I can delete this and start a separate thread just for that question :)

Strictly speaking, yeah, it's offtopic. For the record, I have a Plus with no keyboard or mouse and it powers on just fine without them.

Anyway, this thread belongs to drop1410 and he's looking for a keyboard. If you've got one to sell, let us know!

(y)

Platinum colour

Platinum colour

Hi

Just confirming you are looking for the platinum keyboard to match the platinum colour Mac Plus issued during 1987 and not any beige coloured keyboard colour. I ask because someone just paid $xx on ebay for what looks like a beige keyboard claiming to be platinum. I have some and can check when I know exactly what you want.

I know I have some M0110 & MO110A keyboards up there in the attic... somewhere.

Ken
Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom