Not open for further replies.

jvdw007

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
I see some people manage to get networking going using a USB Ethernet adapter. I also see Amigakit haven't got any in stock, so on that note, does anybody here know which work, where to buy and if it will work with the Spider USB card?

Thanks for all info (y)

I see some people manage to get networking going using a USB Ethernet adapter. I also see Amigakit haven't got any in stock, so on that note, does anybody here know which work, where to buy and if it will work with the Spider USB card?

Thanks for all info (y)

Hi! This one worked for me fine!

Name: D-Link DUB-E100 H/W Ver.: B1

I have one if you couldn´t find it (y)

You can buy it here for example! German site sorry!

http://www.preissuchmaschine.de/in-Netzwerk/Kabel-Adapter-USB/D-Link-DUB-E100.html

Regards

Thanks Rotzloeffel!

I read on another amiga forum that a fully working one was also the Trendnet TU2-ET100, which I bought on otherbay so if no luck, I'll definately give your suggestion a try! (y)

Do these big devices work any better than the el cheapo ones?

I have the one below (very cheap on ebay) and it works fine.

USB_to_RJ45_Lan_10_100_Ethernet.jpg

Thanks for all the useful tips guys. Much appreciated. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) and finally getting networking sorted on my mediator setup.

Right, pardon my stupidity/ignorance, but I have acquired the exact device Xanxi spoke about. It comes up as a "USB 2.0 10/100 Ethernet Adapter" on Trident at port 1. So, in MiamiDX, how do I query/attach to it? What device do I point to, spider.device? I have no friggin' idea here... :LOL:

Actually, mods, can you close this thread as Found and I'll start a new thread on AmiOracle..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom