Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
Seeing as D3 is coming up, I got the urge to play through Diablo 2 again - this time with my son. So, I'm on the lookout for a copy - preferably (big) boxed.

Edit: Also looking for the original Diablo.

Can't remember, would I need two sets or could you play 2 people on the same copy?

Let me know :)

Last edited:
You need only one set of CDs, but two different keys. The keys alone are cheap at the other bay.

You need only one set of CDs, but two different keys. The keys alone are cheap at the other bay.

I recall it used to work across a LAN with just one key, and with the latest patch you don't need a CD in the drive either.

I recall it used to work across a LAN with just one key, and with the latest patch you don't need a CD in the drive either.

I think 1.09 was the best version of D2 LOD. You dont need the latest patch 1.13. Its necessary, that the mpq files from the CD are on the hd. (y)

I think 1.09 was the best version of D2 LOD. You dont need the latest patch 1.13. Its necessary, that the mpq files from the CD are on the hd. (y)

Agreed. Although the respec feature [isnt that why there was such a recent patch?] ought to be handy - I felt it detracted from the original feel of the game.

I guess Diablo3 is bound to be similar to WoW in some ways, but that's kinda inevitable, lessons learned etc, though personally I wish they would keep the games as different as possible.

I disavoved all knowledge of warcraft after 2, so I hope so too :)

I'm sure Blizzard realize that they are two separate games with separate audiences.

I still need a copy though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for offering, but i prefer the english version :)

I do have the orignal and expansion but i have registered the keys through my battle net so prob wont be able to be done again. hmm

I dont think battlenet is needed for lan coop is it? If not, I'm fine with that.

What's your price mate?

You'll need BattleNet only for Online gaming, not for a little private LAN party! :D

Still want this - even more now with the Diablo 3 always online fiasco :double

Also looking for the original Diablo (Diablo 1).

With an account on Battle.net, I believe you can purchase digital copies of most of their games... Diablo 1 is not on their list however (get a retail copy from their store @ http://eu.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=c:1)

With the digital copy, online / offline play works just fine.

Cheers, I did see that, but I'd love to get a boxed copy though - not their newer boring dvd cases ;)

With an account on Battle.net, I believe you can purchase digital copies of most of their games... Diablo 1 is not on their list however (get a retail copy from their store @ http://eu.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=c:1)

With the digital copy, online / offline play works just fine.

Cheers, I did see that, but I'd love to get a boxed copy though - not their newer boring dvd cases ;)

The retail store, provided by the link there, should get you boxed copies ;)
If not, most stores that have games, have these either on the shelves or in the bin of awesome deals :)

The retail store, provided by the link there, should get you boxed copies ;)
If not, most stores that have games, have these either on the shelves or in the bin of awesome deals :)

No those are the DVD cover copies, not the (big) boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom