Not open for further replies.

imnogeek

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Midlands
I am clearing a little more out so here is my Epson "notebook" see here for piccys of it. viewtopic.php?f=89&t=1960

To the best of my knowledge it is in good working order with one exception which is the tape drive; I have never had life out of this but I don't know if it is the tape drive or my lack of knowledge.

It has a new battery pack in it and is in origional box with spool of paper, blanking plates, charger (not origional one) etc.

It has had the ROM expansions added

£30 plus postage

Gary

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Epson HX-20

Bump, come on lads and lasses, this is a chance to buy a dual processor (running in parrallel) notebook, thought to be one of the first notebook computers.

Processors 6301 x 2 at 614 KHz :)

Gary

I'm very, very tempted (It is SUPER cute!), but I think the shipping would be too much. :(

Darned International shipping...

Heather

Parallel, or however you put it, you know what I mean. :run:

@ SdG & ing

The HX-20 weighs 1.7Kg.

2Kg is the maximum weight affordable shipping is from the UK. If you pack it adequately Gary, gimme the total weight & I'll see if I can arrange a Pick up from you for Delivery to SdG. I can get some things done far cheaper than our retail services. (y)

Charlie

Thanks Charlie! I'd appreciate a shipping quote. If someone else comes along in the meantime then I will stand aside.

Heather

@ SdG

If ing wants to go to the trouble of packing it to give me a final shipping weight, all I need is the pickup address details from Gary, the delivery address details from yourself & I can do the rest via my very good friend, TheSpunkster. :inlove:

Imo, you shouted first & we are trying to arrange speacial shipping for you. Basically, it's Gary's call all round. :wink:

HugZ,

Kin

*edit* @ ing - No pressure btw. :mrgreen: :run:

@All

Please, don't go through too much trouble to get excellent shipping costs for me. This is honestly at the edge of my "just to goof around with" budget, in part due to the currency conversion from Dollars to Pounds. I really appreciate the offers though! You're a gentleman, Charlie. :inlove:

Heather

Re: For Sale: Epson HX-20 - Price Change

Price change now £30 + Postage or I can take to Retro reunited

Re: For Sale: Epson HX-20 - Price Change

I'm surprised nobody has snapped this up! I'm sure if you take it to Retro Reunited you'd sell it to someone there very fast. Good luck with the sale!!!
(y)
Heather

Just been in the spare room and it is still here. I think I.m justified in giving this a bump ;)

Epson HX-20

Epson HX-20

I'm interested in buying this laptop but I want to know the shipping rates to Sofia, Bulgaria (Europe) :)

I'm afraid the cheapest I could find for Bulgaria was £31.60 :eek:

Gary

Hx-20.

Hx-20.

I'm interesed in buying this item (I had one when I was young)
Could you please find out how much it will cost to ship to the west midlands?

Many thanks,

Keith

Feedback left.

Gary

edit: Feedback now recieved so pressume all is OK

Closing thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom