AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Vestfold
Hi everyone,

Up for sale is Simon the Sorcerer II for the PC. It was purchased from AmigaKit quite a while ago. It is in very good condition and has hardly been used.

An Amiga install CD is included, so that you can easily make it run on an AmigaOS 4 system.

Price: 6.5 EUR + postage

I ship worldwide and use PayPal. I'm located in Norway.

Last edited:
Simon The Sorcerer was never released for OS4.x.
I can only assume its just the pc version coupled with SCUMMVM. As such you could open up your potential sales audience by removing the (AmigaOS 4.x) part of your advert and replacing it with "pc version, works with ScummVM", or similar.

Just a thought really.

Simon The Sorcerer was never released for OS4.x.
I can only assume its just the pc version coupled with SCUMMVM. As such you could open up your potential sales audience by removing the (AmigaOS 4.x) part of your advert and replacing it with "pc version, works with ScummVM", or similar.

Just a thought really.

Exactly that, but again I don't think that this thread is misleading, as it comes with an extra CD-ROM which installs everything automatically and ready to play. :)

yes scummvm is 3.x too. we can change the title to reflect this if required.

mike.

AmigaKit advertises this product for AmigaOS 4.x on their website. That's why I did the same here, as I purchased the game from them.

Please remove the AmigaOS 4.x from the title if it causes misunderstandings. I don't mind. :cool:

AmigaKit advertises this product for AmigaOS 4.x on their website. That's why I did the same here, as I purchased the game from them.

Please remove the AmigaOS 4.x from the title if it causes misunderstandings. I don't mind. :cool:

i wasn't trying to be picky m8, i was just trying to help your sale(y)

i wasn't trying to be picky m8, i was just trying to help your sale(y)

No worries, Justin. :) Appreciate your help. (y)

Declaring interest pending picture of the box and postage quote to Finland.

edit: Having checked your feedback. Picture is not required but would be nice to have.

also this will be for classicwb39 but I´ll make a thread in amioracle if I have any problems installing.

Hi Mendel,

Thank you for your interest. Here's a couple of pictures of the game. (y)

Wow! Cool that you'll use it in ClassicWB 3.9. I bought it for AmigaOS 4.x, but I presume it'll work on other setups as well.

Cheers!

Attachments

• simonthesorcerer2os4.jpg
    simonthesorcerer2os4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
  • simondisc.jpg
    simondisc.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
We had an exchange of PMs but due to change of condition of the product, I decided to un-declare my interest for this one at this time.

Eventually I think I must get started with this and other scummvm stuff though.

That's fine, Mendel. :) What happened was that the CD fell into the sink, while I was cleaning it. :( Turns out the printed side of the CD was not very water resistant to say the least. The colours started smoothing over the surface.

Please close this thread due to the accident. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom