mjnurney

we live as we dream. Alone.
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Country
england
Region
Milton Keynes
okay i know i said im happy with the pdf but i would like the manual if anyone has it?

and UK if possible, the manuals are heavy

CanDo, Application Generator
Amiga Vision 2 Professional.

or another application / authoring tool:whistle:

CANDO FOUND ON HERE MONTHS AGO>>

Attachments

• cando.JPG
    cando.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
CanDo is really a very good app mate, especially if you'll find the latest version. Good luck. :)

@mj

IIRC a version of CanDo was given away either on a floppy or CD but I can't remember which mag.

Dave G :cool:

Update: Amiga Format 86 (Jul 1996) Version 2.5 on cover CD

i have a copy of Cando and it looks great ..but i like manuals to show me the basics and if i get stuck i can find help...the online community for AV or Cando seems non existant as i guess you would expect..i spend hours trying to solve simple problems..

I bought the manual for inform and its a beauty..you can use it for leveling skyscrapers.

i hate typing so apps like these are great for me to try and make stuff.

The cando city demo looks brilliant - much fun could be had developing that

AV was on Ebay the other week for a pitance but i didnt bother, i read the .pdf ....i shoulda bought it :-(

Does CanDo always flicker the dock (high res?) its very annoying..

I have like 4 AV's here, but shipping these binders to the UK might be killer.
If you can't find one locally, let me know and you can have one for the price of shipping and possible trade if you got a 500+ mobo or a 600 mobo :whistle:

mmmm working A600 motherboards? we could possible do a deal for an AV pack.

i have 3 or 4 dead ones but with some effort i could probably get one or two going..

im not a fan of A600s

i have 2 that i put away six moths ago (working) and now they are dead.

I have a nicely boxed Can Do, but I am in the USA. If you're still looking, let me know and I can get you some postage costs. PM coming your way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom