Not open for further replies.

flashpc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
I am looking to replicate the binders sent with the Amstrad Action Magazines. There is a website that can custom print the magazine binders for...magazines (obviously)

I know people out there must have the binders and fans and collectors out there are not going to sell them, but anybody interested I need a high quality scan of one. I would need to purchase at least 50 of them for the website to print them, so any fans that still need the binders maybe we could pull together and as a group purchase the binders.

PM me if you are interested, and especially if you can supply me with the scans

Cheers Guys

Hi I just came across your post! We also sell Amstrad Action binders which we made as replicas from the original tooling if anybody is still interested, or if the group buy didn't get off the ground:

https://www.simulant.uk/shop/amstrad-action-magazine-binders

The quality is absolutely beautiful - they hold 12 magazine issues per binder and currently we're selling them for under £20 each :)

Last edited:
or maybe it can be done using the more cottage method, if I had the binder pattern I could ask the bookbinder to make them in the amount of even a few pieces, the guest is good and now makes packaging for cardboard glasses, so for exhibitions for optical stores, so maybe it's a good idea to ask and quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom