Not open for further replies.

Mergic

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
England
Region
Manchester
I've sold most of my Amiga stuff now alas; just a few bits and pieces left to go.

EXTRAS ADDED (Amiga Port Extenders, Serial Cable, Workbench 3.0 Roms with fitting instructions, Scart to Amiga RGB Cable with audio connectors - damaged, Mouse - broken) - SEE DETAILS IN POST BELOW - Previously asking over £40 and now included here for £20 including postage!! - Software and hardware bundle SOLD to limboy777 - dispatched (27/4/12) - Feedback left by both parties (y)

(y)So here it are my remaining floppy disks and disk boxes that I would prefer to sell as one lot.

• 65 Cover disks - mostly from Amiga Format, but also some Amiga Action, Amiga Power and CU Amiga. A good selection of demo games, PD utils and a few full software packages.
  • 3 playable demo games - Walker, Cytron & Combat Air Patrol. I can't remember where they came from, but I seem to remember playing the demos and ended up buying 2 of the games.
  • 24 various PD Floppy disks - Who remembers back before CD-Rom drives and the internet? The most common way to get hold of Public Domain software was through small firms selling titles through small ads in the back of magazines. Here's a small selection of titles I decided to purchase back in the day.
  • 42 other floppy disks sold as blank - A selection of floppy disks with expanded PD or cover disks and other bits and bobs on.
  • 3 heavy duty stacking disk boxes with locks (I only can find one key but it fits them all)
  • 3 little books that came free with Amiga magazines and might be useful
Price £20

Price excludes postage. Offers considered.
This lot weighs over 6kg so will be expensive to Europe & worldwide. For those in the UK I suggest we use CollectPlus who offer shop-to-shop delivery service for just £3.49 - there's loads of shops across the country, it's tracked and insured. Alternatively, they will deliver to an address for £6.99. I could also send by UPS next day delivery for £9
Payment by paypal gift (or buyer pays fees) or bank transfer (IBAN)
Collection from Manchester welcome

Attachments

• RIMG0064.jpg
    RIMG0064.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • RIMG0059.jpg
    RIMG0059.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1192.jpg
    DSCF1192.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1193.jpg
    DSCF1193.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • RIMG0006.jpg
    RIMG0006.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • RIMG0008.jpg
    RIMG0008.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
  • RIMG0011.jpg
    RIMG0011.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
  • RIMG0007.jpg
    RIMG0007.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
They've got to go, as I''m 6 days away from no longer having an Amiga to use them on.

So, NEW PRICE £20 including shop-to-shop tracked courier delivery (as detailed above). I will also consider reasonable offers. (y)

Do you have the registered version of a PD game called "Scavenge"

I am searching for it and I am offering a £50 reward.

Just thought I would ask as I see some PD disks in your sale.

No sorry, it doesn't ring any bells. You must REALLY like that game to be willing to pay £50; what's so good about it?

Been searching for it for years... brings back good Amiga memories... it's a simple game but great two player fun.

Extras added...

Extras added...

EXTRAS ADDED... It's all got to go so lets sweeten the deal. I'm going to add the bits of hardware being sold separately into this package - Previously asking over £40 and included here for £20 including postage!! (y)

So as well as over 120 floppy disks, 3 heavy duty disk boxes and the 3 books I'm also including...

Amiga Port Extenders
These Port Extenders provide easy access to the standard mouse and controller ports on an A1200 or tower setup so there’s no more fumbling around the back. They have the added bonus that you are no longer putting stress on the fragile pins on the original ports so your computer remains in tip-top shape.
(Separate asking price WASGBP£10 NOW GBP£5)

Serial Cable
Useful for connecting a modem, fax or other serial devices to your Amiga. Has both 9-pin and 25-pin connectors.
(Separate asking price WAS GBP£3 NOW GBP£1.50)

Workbench 3.0 Roms with fitting instructions

I removed these from my Amiga 1200 to upgrade to 3.1. Perhaps they could be used in a project to upgrade an A600?
(Separate asking price GBP£5)

Scart to Amiga RGB Cable with audio connectors - damaged
This scart cable was fully functional but the wire cable loose at the back of the RGB and I didn't repair before the wires broke from the RGB plug. Re-solder the connections and you'll have yourself a great picture.

Mouse (Golden Image 400dpi I think) - broken
I don't think this mouse is working - if I recall the buttons work but the rollers aren't working. Perhaps someone can repair

Attachments

• DSCF1068.jpg
    DSCF1068.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1075.jpg
    DSCF1075.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • RIMG0029.jpg
    RIMG0029.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
  • RIMG0028.jpg
    RIMG0028.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • RIMG0014.jpg
    RIMG0014.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Scart.jpg
    Scart.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Last call...
This lot are going to end up on 'a popular auction site' next week if no one wants them. I've found about another 30 disks including the game Striker (disk only, untested).

So what's on offer... [as above]... 65 cover disks, 24 pd disks, approx 70 floppy disks (some stuff on these but sold as blank), 3 demo games and Striker game, 3 heavy duty disk boxes, 3 books, Amiga port extenders, a serial cable, a 400dpi mouse (not working), Workbench 3.0 Roms and a scart cable (needs re-soldering).

All this for £20 including 'shop-to-shop' UK courier delivery and I'm going to donate £10 to the upkeep of Amibay (y)

It's packaged up and ready to send at the start of next week so what are you waiting for? OR make payment this evening and I'll send tomorrow! - Software and hardware bundle SOLD to limboy777 - dispatched (27/4/12)

Payment by paypal gift (or buyer pays fees) or bank transfer (IBAN)
Collection from Manchester welcome. Other postage options available at buyers cost.

N.B. I'm off on my stag do this weekend so don't expect a response until Monday evening (I've got my smart phone so may be able to provide a quick reply)

Last edited:
Hi mate

Ill take the lot at this price.

Got 3 amiga 1200's and only 2 mice and no disks so a bargain. Sending PM

PM sent and payment sent.

(y)

Payment received and parcel ready for dispatch tomorrow (y)

Having recently sold a couple of things on ebay, I have realised just how much I've saved in fees by selling on Amibay. It's great to be giving my Amiga wares to real Amiga enthusiasts in such a stong Amiga community; long may it continue. Thanks to all the owners, admin, mods who give their time to make this such a great website. Donation to Amibay made as promised:-
8nqFfSqQe3ZAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

8nqFfSqQe3ZAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Attachments

• Amibay Donation.jpg
    Amibay Donation.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Received software and hardware, happy with purchase.

Please leave me feedback too mate(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom