Review: T-Zero

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Do you like Project X? then you'll love this.

T-Zero is a side scrolling shoot em up, with lots of pick ups and power ups(y)

it comes on 1 CD (most of this seems to be the awesome soundtrack!)

Not too demanding a system is needed either 020, some fast ram and AGA and you are good to go.

the interface is really slick with plenty of speech and eye candy.

T-Zero plays wonderfully, it starts off hard and then gets more and more difficult, but if you enjoy SHMUPS then you will love this.

the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiYFJ1qYYMI&feature=related

sorry some of the pics are a bit fuzzy:(

Update patch
http://members.home.nl/awmo/down.htm

Attachments

• IMG_5087.jpg
    IMG_5087.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5088.JPG
    IMG_5088.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5089.jpg
    IMG_5089.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5090.JPG
    IMG_5090.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5091.JPG
    IMG_5091.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5092.JPG
    IMG_5092.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
ok watched the video but i cant understand why this cant run on a standard 1200 there is nothing in the game that really needs an 030.

+1 to this. T-Zer0 is a good hard Shooter. I used to have it back when it was released and didn't play it much before I finally sold all my power Amiga stuff in '99 (along with this game and other Clickboom games like Quake and Napalm for peanuts :Doh: )

I've been trying it again on my PPC setup and it runs just as I remember, slick, smooth and rock! It only needs an 020 and 4MB fast, but it works fine on all hardware all the way up to 060/PPC.

Be aware that CD audio wont work properly on some setups unless you install the v1.01 patch linked by Justin above. It tends to want CD on Device 0 without the patch. so if you have HDD as device 0 and CD as device 1 like me you'll need it.

I didn't care for it much - the inertia and speedup bullets killed it for me, especially, but I also found the gameplay rather boring. I'm a massive shmup fan, by the way :)

Some of the same problems, that Project-X has.

I really wanted to like it too. Maybe I should give it another go :LOL:

Ive just bought this from Playgeneration on here, I will be using WinUAE to play it and maybe my A4000 later on, hope its as good as it looks :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom