Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
I got some games to sell and loads of amiga blank disks so here goes

all games are 2 quid each and postage will very (added it in on the end of the title.

Space Legends (Wing Commander, Elite & Mega Traveler) - Has manuals and all disks and the case is in good nick (very heavy) Postage Cost £3
PGA European Tour 1200 version - Box & Disks Only Postage Cost £1
Slam Tilt 1200 version - Everything with it (Manual,disks and box) Postage Cost £3
Pinball Fantasties 1200 version - Everything with it (Manual,disks and box) Postage Cost £2
Football Glory 1200 Verision - Everything with it (Manual,disks and box) Postage Cost £3
Super Skid Marks 1200 version - Everything with it (Manual,disks and box)Postage Cost £3
Skid Marks - Manual,disks only thing missing is the sleeve over the box Postage Cost £2
Elite - Everything with it (Manual,disks and box) Postage Cost £2
World Class Leaderboard - Everything with it (Manual,disks and box) Postage Cost £1
Sleepwalker 1200 version - Everything with it (Manual,disks and box) Postage Cost £1

I can do a bundle for the games if you wish as i can pack them and them price them for you to know the postage.

I also have over 600 DD disks here and i will split them up if anyone wants any. I can also do the whole lot but be aware postage will be a lot. I can price it up for you if you wanted though.

Payment
First off all this is for UK postage only i will not post anywhere else.

Payment would be made via Paypal and I am a verified paypal account user.

If you wanted to see if I am a good seller I do have my ebay id which is
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... TRK:ME:UFS

Re: Amiga games for sale and blank disks

I really dont want to go down that road to be honest i have already had a few people bite me on postage to other countries sorry.

I need to get rid of these only the person has to be in the UK due to the hig postage cost. So what i was thing was for all of the games £15 +postage.

we can sort out how we are going to do the postage once we know who wants all the games.

paypal payment of course

the games are now in the recycle bin.

FOF just picked everything up the games, monitor and blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom