Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Vale of Glamorgan
Hi,

I have recently upgraded my kit and now have the following for sale:

17" Intel iMac - 1.83Ghz Core Duo, 1.5GB ram, 160GB hard drive, Superdrive, bluetooth/wi-fi/ethernet, Apple Keyboard & Mighty Mouse, original install disks and box. Item is in excellent working condition - £250

Mac Mini - 1.83Ghz Core 2 Duo, 1GB ram, 80GB hard drive, combo drive, bluetooth/wi-fi/ethernet, DVI-VGA adapter, power adapter. Item is in excellent working condition - £250

I will only ship to the UK. Buyer must pay postage (I will get a quote), and payment must be made via PayPal gift, or buyer to pay the PayPal fees.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

A Intel CPU with 1,83 GHz? I think, this is a Core Duo and not a Core 2 Duo CPU?

Best Regards

2006 Mac Mini's have a 1.83GHz T2400 CoreDuo
2007 Mac Mini's can have a 1.83GHz T5600 Core2Duo

Very important to the buyer as to which one it is as the 2006 model has a 32-bit EFI cannot install Lion (without hacks) even if you upgrade the CPU.

It's always a good idea to list the year if you are trying to sell any Mac, In my experience anyway.
For example, I might want an Intel based mac, with a REAL graphics card (not some intel based chipset) so I always look at the date first.,
But hey, thats just me, Good luck with the sale.
BTW: I have an iPhone App called "Mac Tracker" it lists just about every Apple thing ever made and its specs"

Last edited:
Alexh is correct - it is a 2007 model with a T5600@1.83Ghz Core2Duo, making it 64bit and Lion capable - apologies, I should have made this clearer. Thanks to Quarkx for the additional advice

Hi Avick, if you can, you should add some pictures to your sale thread. It will enhance selling opportunities considerably.

Cheers

John

5682f0ee-9e00-32a4.jpg

5682f0ee-9e15-2386.jpg

5682f0ee-9e25-1dc4.jpg

Sorry guys, first sale item. All feedback gratefully received. Here's a couple of images. If anyone needs anything else, please let me know

Sorry guys, first sale item. All feedback gratefully received. Here's a couple of images. If anyone needs anything else, please let me know

No apology needed my friend, you're doing a fine job. Often it takes another member to ask a question to make you realise there's additional things you can say/do to improve your listing.

Good luck with your sale! If I had a few more pennies, I would've had that Mac Mini off you!

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom