Not open for further replies.

Kris

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Country
France
Region
Bretagne
I have a CPC 6128+ moded in grey - Disk drive to be reworked/changed. all the rest is working well.
It comes with the BAsic/Burnin rubber cartridge as shown on the picture.

Asking 15€ + postage fee - Paypal as gift

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Second in line! Postage to Brésil?

[EDIT]Phil surpassed me.

Third in line...

Declaring interest, how much to ship to Norway?

(damn, i opened this this morning but didn't get to look at it before now. i could have been first ;)

I saw this this morning before anyone declaired interest. I had a feeling it would be snapped up as I have never seen one before.

What are the differences between this and a regular 6128?

I saw this this morning before anyone declaired interest. I had a feeling it would be snapped up as I have never seen one before.

to quote wikipedia,

The redesign significantly enhanced the CPC hardware, mainly to rectify its previous shortcomings as a gaming platform. The redesigned video hardware allows for hardware sprites and soft scrolling, with a colour palette extended from 17 out of 27 to 32 out of 4096 colours. The enhanced sound hardware offers automatic DMA transfer, allowing more complex sound effects with a significantly reduced processor overhead. Other hardware enhancements include the support of analogue joysticks, 8-bit printers, and ROM cartridges up to 4 Mbits.

to quote wikipedia,

The redesign significantly enhanced the CPC hardware, mainly to rectify its previous shortcomings as a gaming platform. The redesigned video hardware allows for hardware sprites and soft scrolling, with a colour palette extended from 17 out of 27 to 32 out of 4096 colours. The enhanced sound hardware offers automatic DMA transfer, allowing more complex sound effects with a significantly reduced processor overhead. Other hardware enhancements include the support of analogue joysticks, 8-bit printers, and ROM cartridges up to 4 Mbits.

Sheeze I should of jumped all over this then. Glad it may go to a good home TC (y)

PM replied and deal reached.

Don't forget chaps, this needs a new ROM programmed and the keyboard modified to convert to UK version ;)
Found the firmware :p

Thanks Kris
TC ;)

ahhhh I did think about the keyboard layout being different. What does the ROM being programmed mean out of interest?

Arrived today Kris

Floppy drive dead and needs repair, which is cool.
Works a treat with my ext 3.5" though :LOL:

Fantastic deal my friend, many thanks, just enjoying the batman demo now :D

Cheers
TC (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom