Not open for further replies.

Pulu

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Pirkanmaa
Disk is working and in good condition. This is the original registered version, fully working. The Workbench enchancer gives you the possibility to use beautiful WB icons :)

Price 6eur.

INFORMATION ABOUT SENDING:

-Payment: Bank transfer or you can buy the item from my web-store.

-Shipping costs: It depends on where shall I deliver this. You can ask me a country, then I tell!

-Can be delivered in every country.

Attachments

• magic.jpg
    magic.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Disk is working and in good condition. This is the original registered version, fully working. The Workbench enchancer gives you the possibility to use beautiful WB icons :)

Price 9eur.

INFORMATION ABOUT SENDING:

-Payment: Bank transfer or you can buy the item from my web-store.

-Shipping costs: It depends on where shall I deliver this. You can ask me a country, then I tell!

-Can be delivered in every country.

interested

Hmm, if I remember right this one has to be installed before you know the version. Well, there seems to be year 1994 in the disk so maybe this would help to get the correct version..?

I have used it last time about 6 years ago. I have CWB installed to my Amiga so I wouldn't want to install it. It worked right when I last time needed it. I can run X-Copy's check disk for the disk. It is 3M disk with very little usage so it would be a little suprise if it wouldn't work.

I run the test on my picky external drive and upper and lower sides from tracks to 0 to 79 give me answer green zero so the disk is OK (y)

By the way I noticed that the version is 2.0 cause the disk is named MagicWB2.0 :LOL:

ok. i want buy you the item. You have Paypal ?

thanks

OK, thank you. I haven't used Paypal but if we decide to use that there will be added 1eur that Paypal takes for money transfer.

The other choice is to buy this item directly from my web store and give me feedback from here:

http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/amiga-magic-workbench---upea-uusi-ulkoasu-amigan-kayttikseen/225040692

Here is my feedback as a seller since 2006:

http://www.huuto.net/fi/showfeedback.php3?fbuser=948740

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom