-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields
I want to buy some ram as this pc is getting a bit choppy with Win 7 on it. Anyway I'm looking for 4gb or 8gb dimms and they must be 800mhz (best this board can take). If worst comes to the worst I will consider 2GB dimms as well.

I haven't got a fortune to spend on new or even ebay prices so please be reasonable with your offers.

Thanks.

Sell your current mobo and cpu/ram set up. You'll be surprised at what you will get and you can get for your money.

For £110 you can get yourself a new FM1 dual core 2.5ghz processor with impressive integrated graphics, a new motherboard with USB 3 and 8gb of DDR3 ram.

So before you pay £20-30 for some DDR2 see what your current set up is worth as some older gear is worth more than new gear!

---------- Post added at 03:16 ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 ----------

Lets not forget, 8gb DDR2 will set you back £50 these days - This is due to people not wanting to upgrade their whole system - Lazy sods :p

This is a Core 2 Duo 2.65ghz on an abit ip35 board with an 8800GT graphics card. This pc does what I want it to and this 5 year old cpu still goes for £30 on ebay somehow.

So just some memory thanks!

2x Kingston 2Gb DDR2 800Mhz never opened here :)

40€ shipped in economic mode :)

Totally forgot about this thread, sorry about that Foul.

Anyway this thread can be closed now I decided to buy a whole new pc instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom