kipper2k

Rating - 100%
198   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
Hi all,

I have HDMI adapters for use with the A1200 Indivision MKII for sale $13.50 each.

mkiihdmi.jpg

HDMI Adapter
For those people with the MkII indivision., this will allow you to connect the MKII indivision to this and allow you to plug in a HDMI cable from the Amiga to your HDMI capable TV/Monitor.
At present, Jens has not completed the final core for his MkII indivision adapter so only a few monitors will display HDMI. Once he releases the new cores then this will display on all monitors.
This is designed to fit neatly in your A1200 where your RF module used to sit and is secured by 2 small nuts and bolts. You can place this adapter anywhere you want using Jens supplied cable or a custom length cable i can make (further down the list).
It will also allow audio to be sent down the HDMI cable for those people that want that option. I will not add the 2 pin header unless the buyer buys a custom HDMI cable to go with this.

Here is link to a picture showing it installed where the RF modulator used to be.

http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=817516&postcount=999

Here is a link showing installation instructions...

http://www.kipper2k.com/amiga/audiomod/audiomod.htm

Last edited:
I already sent you an email but just in case you missed it, put me down for one of these awesome adapters & a custom length cable to fit it in the RF Modulator space :)

Is it possible to put it under the diskdrive like the standard solution and fasten with a screw or do I need to modify the casing?

it will fit under the disk drive, you may have to drill a couple of holes in the casing to secure it. The adapter comes with 2 small nuts and bolts

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

Hi

I'm interested in one adapter with the option for audio support via HDMI

sending PM about costs, and also question about postage to Australia :)

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom