Sold 2x Workbench 3.0 Disk-Set (including Install Disk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrondgar

AmiBayer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Country
Germany
Region
North Rhine-Westphalia
Hi, I have two sets of the WB 3.0 spare. So, I am offering them here. I've checked every single disk for viruses (VT 3.17) and they are working fine. Each set (6 disks: Workbench, Locale, Fonts, Extras, Storage, Install) 7 Euros + Shipping.

Update: One set is sold to staki21, so there is only one set left...

Update No. 2: I've found a cheaper way to ship the set, shipping costs are now 5,50 Euro within EU, tracked and insured. This may vary if you are living in exotic places, e.g. an island or outside of the EU.

Update No. 3: I've sold the second set elsewhere, so I like to keep this thread open for feedback from staki21.

Attachments

• WB3.0.jpg
    WB3.0.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi, the shipping costs to greece are 8,60 Euro with DHL, same price for UK. I could ask tomorrow at the local office for the price of a "Wertbrief International". Thats like a letter, but tracked and insured. I would recommend DHL. I only accept paypal as payment method.

Oh, and please leave a comment here if you like to buy and if you like to have one or both sets.

hi mate saw your pm.

I am withdrawing interest as I have found a set in the uk(y)

Payment received from staki21. Update: Parcel sent and 3,10 Euro refunds for the lower shipping costs were sent via paypal :)

Update Nr. 2: The 3,10 Euro refunds came back to me today, because of paypal issues which are related to the recipient. :( PN sent to staki21.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom