Strange_Brew

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Derbyshire
Hello

Does anyone have 2 of these cases please? Don't mind if the units don't work as I just need the cases. Both must be in excellent condition.

PM me if you can help.

Many thanks

I dont have any cases to spare sadly,
But I wanted to ask that if you obtain any faulty processor boards I would like to repair them for our new Beeb owners on Amibay.

Thank you
:)

I dont have any cases to spare sadly,
But I wanted to ask that if you obtain any faulty processor boards I would like to repair them for our new Beeb owners on Amibay.

Thank you
:)

No probs... I won't be using the boards anyway.

Hi all.

It's been a while but I am still looking for a couple of these cases. Must be in great condition, no or minimal yellowing if possible.

I did get a reply from someone here before but I've lost their details. :roll:

Please let me know if anyone has one or two. I don't need the internals/main boards if it makes it any better.

Thanks

If it's just the case you want, is there any reason any of the other "cheese wedge" cases wouldn't do ?

The Teletext adapter is a good example, as due to the service being dead they are mostly useless. Aside from the label on the case it's the same thing.
http://www.beebmaster.co.uk/AcornWedges.html

I've tried pulling the labels off cheese wedge cases, it's not possible to transplant as the layer stretches. If I ever figure out how to make new ones I'll let everyone know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom