Post here everytime you get something new!

Saw an auction on the other bay for "Commodore Amiga Tank Mouse Faulty" but the plug looked nothing like an Amiga mouse. I had an inkling so I took a punt and the postman has just delivered a Commodore 1351 Mouse :)

Can't wait to fire up Geos on the 128 now!

another Star Wars day for me, game stuff I ordered came, 74 Star Wars Minis and 2 X-Wing Miniatures Ships

Star Wars Minis:

Separatists:

Asajj Ventress, Separatist Assassin
Wat Tambor
Techno Union Warrior (x2)
Separatist Commando (x2)
Super Battle Droid Commander (x2)
Heavy Super Battle Droid (x2)
Super Battle Droid (x 8 (various poses)
Battle Droid
Bodyguard Droid (x4)
Commando Droid (x3)
LR-57 Combat Droid

Imperials:

Snowtrooper w/ E-Web Blaster (x2)
Imperial Officer (x2)
Dark Trooper Phase I (x2)
Disciple of Ragnos (x2)
Reborn (x2)
Coruscant Guard
Imperial Sentinel

Rebels:

Princess Leia of Cloud City

Republic

Luminara Unduli, Jedi Master
Barriss Offee
Tarfful
Senate Guard (x2)
Elite Senate Guard
Clone Trooper

Old Republic

Old Republic Commander
Old Republic Soldier (x2)
Jedi Battlemaster
Jedi Watchman (x2)

Sith

Sith Lord
Sith Trooper Commander
Elite Sith Assassin (x2)
Sith Assault Droid

Mandalorians

Mandalorian Commander
Mandalorian Warrior (x2)
Mandalorian Jedi Hunter (x2)

Misc. Fringe

Sly Moore
Lando Calrissian, Dashing Scoundrel
Tamtel Skreej (Lando Calrissian)
Gonk Power Droid
ASP-7 (x2)
ASN Assassin Droid
Trianii Scout
Human Blaster-for-Hire
Reek

the bulk of my collection to this point (491 figures) have been largely from the 'original trilogy', so i thought i'd start to round out my Republic/Separatist stuff (tho i do already have a bunch of Clone Troopers)

Attachments

• BattleDroids_sml.jpg
    BattleDroids_sml.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Sith_sml.jpg
    Sith_sml.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Separatists_sml.jpg
    Separatists_sml.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1
  • SeparatistDroids_sml.jpg
    SeparatistDroids_sml.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 2
  • Republic_sml.jpg
    Republic_sml.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 0
  • OldRepublic_sml.jpg
    OldRepublic_sml.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 0
  • NamedFigs_sml.jpg
    NamedFigs_sml.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2
  • MiscFringe_sml.jpg
    MiscFringe_sml.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Mandalorians_sml.jpg
    Mandalorians_sml.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Imperials_sml.jpg
    Imperials_sml.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
and the X-Wing ships

a VT-49 Decimator and
a YT-2400 Freighter

Attachments

• YT-2400_sml.jpg
    YT-2400_sml.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Decimator_sml.jpg
    Decimator_sml.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This month I'm getting lucky with my finds , I found champion sensory chess challenger by fidelity electronics ,an 80's RISK board game, and a date !!

Post here everytime you get something new!

I got a nice little Dell optiplex 960 small form factor pc a few days ago to become my new Plex media server. It's got a core 2 duo 3ghz cpu, 160Gb hdd and will shortly get 4gb of ddr2 800 ram to replace the slower 2gb 667 ram.

It doesn't need any more storage as it plays my Media from my Hp micro Server which has 9tb in a hw raid 5 array. :)

Anyway I finished migrating Plex over and it's running great on on Windows 7 ultimate.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418680080.242195.jpg

Last edited:
I just received this lovely set of commemorative Lemmings greetings cards, published by Castle Books as a companion piece to the book, Lemmings - The Ports (which is now available to buy, and which I have also ordered);

BKTRFOg.jpg

If you follow this link, you can order both a set of cards and the book, if you so happen to be inclined towards Lemmingology. ;)

Last edited:
I would love a 4000, but it's going to have to wait. This arrived from the good ole USA a couple weeks back. Haven't tried it yet, it's always a good month before I get around to trying new games :(

51G4MA2ZF5L.jpg

Boxed MSP 1200 in nice condition. Now I can sell my Star SG-10C away.
C64_MSP_1200.jpg

Jason Ranheim CPR3 and Capture PCBs.
C64_JR_CPR3_Capture_PCBs.jpg

I went ahead and ordered the Lemmings: The Ports book through CreateSpace. It arrived today but it looks like it had been dropped because there's a bend in the corner of the book that is on every page. :( Fortunately, CreateSpace is going to replace it.

I'm a little disappointed in the quality of many of the images in the book. Many of them look like the DPI is way too low for the physical size of the book. This makes them fuzzy and poor quality. This mostly occurs on the full page pictures of the product photos, like boxes, CDs, cartridges, etc. It wouldn't be too bad if it weren't a $50 book.

Heather

Aw man, that's a shame, though I must admit, I'm still really looking forward to receiving mine (I plumped for the cheaper shipping, so I won't be getting it for a couple of weeks).

You might want to let the author know about that (he's over on Lemon Amiga by the name of jaycee900), as, if memory serves, those particular images were supposed to be pretty high-resolution, and it might be something he can get sorted out...

Here's a quick example. Maybe parts of the pictures were just out of focus. I'll contact him over there. :)

Heather

I see. I've never bought a book via CreateSpace before - I wonder if it could be something to do with their methods?

Anyhow, good luck with contacting him. (y)

Here's a quick example. Maybe parts of the pictures were just out of focus. I'll contact him over there. :)

Heather

maybe they were just going for that 'taiwanese bootleg' feel? (which it actually kind of makes it look like :p)

Last edited:
Pre Christmas treat to self..... sold a load of old tablets and consoles that havent been touched in the garage for over a year and put the money towards this beast :D

Intel Core i74860HQ
CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz - 3.4ghz
17.3 inch HD SCreen
24 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX880M 8GB GDDR5 VRAM
1500 GB HD
256 GB SSD

PC243585.jpg

I know the GTX 880 is a bit of a monster but I hadn't anticipated the exhausts would be bigger than my car :)

PC243587.jpg

Neeless to say the Steam Sale will be getting some hammer over Christmas, as is the tradition haha!

Macintosh LC475 :) I was asked to install and configure Voodoo 3 with Picasso96 on someone's A4k and got this little bas***d for free (y)

10750491_1511348912488076_3834398935678856659_o.jpg

Very nice... It looks similar to the LC III I had.

I miss that LC III, I gave it away because it stopped working. The guy who took it found that the '030 CPU cracked and if you press against it (the CPU) the machine would start up. He's probably replaced the CPU since then.
Macintosh LC475 :) I was asked to install and configure Voodoo 3 with Picasso96 on someone's A4k and got this little bas***d for free (y)

View attachment 80805

I was lucky enough to receive some really cool retro gaming-themed gifts for Christmas. :)

MCd9170.jpg

A set of silicone floppy disk coasters by Midasity, and a Joystand* from Paladone's retro games-themed gift brand, Asobu...

*This is a retro joystick-styled combination phone stand (complete with little suction cups on the base!) and headphone-tidy.

9qL5ylQ.jpg

... A 3D-printed Builder lemming figurine in Coloured Sandstone, and a Fox McCloud Amiibo figure...

4hqMNgh.jpg

... And, last but not least, a retro-styled Mario cushion, from Club Nintendo Japan. (y)

Back
Top Bottom