Post here everytime you get something new!

Thats a tight fit in there. Smart looking case tho. A small pick up from a local charity shop, Flight of The Navigator DVD, brand new. One of my favourite childhood movies, pretty much got me into sci-fi (and Terminator finished the job heh).

It sure is there on amazon and ebuyer

Love the film see you later navigator

Last edited:
Got my self a few games today! Image Fight and Twin Bee for the PC Engine, Top Hunter for the Neo Geo CD, Art of Fighting for Neo Geo AES and Final Fantasy 5 and 6 for Super Famicom! Also got a bag of Blendy coffee. :)

New toy :D

P1080522.jpgP1080520.jpgP1080528.jpgP1080526.jpg

It's a Pandora. ;) Glad it got there alright, Steve! I hope you get as much fun out of it as I did.

It's a Pandora. ;) Glad it got there alright, Steve! I hope you get as much fun out of it as I did.

I'm really pleased with it! Many thanks :)

It's come to a good home. I've wanted one for ages but they don't come along often.

Received a set of 4 coin cell replacement kits for my 4000 and future projects, I really pleased with them they are beautifully made.

N6SBUdC.jpg

Aside from loads of stuff I got recently which I didn't take any pics of (A4000, A3640, BigRamPlus 256Mb etc..) I got this CPC 464 today

It came with a Konix Speedking (boxed) and some games too :)

No monitor but I used a Commodore 128 scart cable which did the job perfectly. I also used a universal AC/DC PSU at 6volts (its supposed to be 5.5 but oh well) and that worked great too.

Shame the sound & graphics are crap compared to a C64.

Attachments

• cpc.jpg
    cpc.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Cool, did you order them from Amigaworld.de? I don't see any info there on how to order and how much they cost etc.

I contacted him directly via the contact me form, they were only about $4 each really pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
In for a penny, in for a pound I guess. Since this stuff was in stock I took the plunge. Really looking forward to trying it all out. All I need now is for the 1200 to arrive :p

WP_20150120_13_07_47_Pro.jpg

I received my copy of Lemmings - The Ports today!

MQjlw8f.jpg

I haven't had the time to have a proper read of any of it, today, but a quick flip through suggests that it looks really professional. I'm glad that it's finally here. :D

Lol, you have been bitten quite hard by the Amiga bug my friend..

:)

More to the point, been pussyfooting around forever now and decided enough's enough, I need some decent screen output and an accelerator. Decided that for what I want, the perfect setup is an A1200 with HDD, Indivision, ACA1233 and PCMCIA network, which will be my "portable" setup that I can just pack up and take with me if I want to, and the GBA1000 with Picasso 2, USB and 68060 will be my serious permanent setup. Once it's up and running, everything else can go.

been meaning to get a pair of those 'Atari 7800' joysticks for a while now, my 7800 didn't come with its original sticks :/

also want to get a few of those later Atari 'NES/SMS' style gamepads as well.....

Last edited:
Found a HP Compaq NX5000 including the power adapter thrown away today. It was freezing, sprayed compressed air into the air vents and it seems fine. In fact im posting right now with the laptop.

Its a 1.6ghz Centrino with 1GB Ram.

Back
Top Bottom