Not open for further replies.

80sFREAK

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
In transit now
Region
In transit now
All units secondhand and in reasonable condition for it's age, but due to age NO CLAIM, NO RETURN.
All units cleaned with "magic spray", tested and appeared alive.
Payment with Neteller(UK based system, zero transaction fees) or paypal(take care of fees) via "proxy".

Famicoms modded my own way with shielded PPU, so they are "jailbar-free".

Famicoms SOLD OUT

Famicom Disk systems advertized somewhere esle for faster sale.

5 loose Famicom Disk systems(no power supply), condition as you can see on the photo. Each system has replaced belt and adjusted head unit. Aslo i replaced CHR RAM chips in RAM adaptor to prevent some graphics issues. 15GBP each plus shipping(each unit packed about 1.8kg) 12.80GBP with economy airmail. 3GBP on top, if you need registered with tracking number.

I will drop in one random disk per unit free for testing purposes. Please, do not expect any rare or expensive games.

"Before", flux on the slot as it was done back in time at factory
34oc41z.jpg

SRAM chip removed
2na4knc.jpg

Socket soldered and resoldered slot, PCB cleaned
2ic4hlh.jpg

And last photo - socketed SRAM chip
29v09km.jpg

35c2b9y.jpg

3 Super Famicoms with controllers and AV cables(sorry, i found only one at moment) as you can see n the photo. 10GBP each plus shipping 14GBP economy airmail(EDT 2 weeks, no tracking, 3GBP on top for registered) per unit or 20GBP for whole lot - 3 SFC, 6 controllers and 1 AV cable.

a79xh.jpg

#2 Sega MD1 non-TMSS, real YM chip, no modifications, AV cable, 3-button controller(made in Taiwan), power supply(WARNING! This power supply for 100-120V power grid), manual, polystyrene box, no cardboard cover
asking 15GBP plus shipping. If you don't need polystyrene and PSU, it will reduce shipping to 10.70GBP with economy airmail(EDT 2 weeks, no tracking, 3GBP on top for registered).

2vxev84.jpg

14c6snq.jpg

Boxed Family Basic keyboard with extra books. 25GBP plus shipping(its already packed, weight about 1.8kg)
SOLD to DahrenDreamcast

Boxed Famicom Datarecorder in mint condition. Box slightly damaged. 25GBP plus shipping
SOLD to DahrenDreamcast

2 Panasonic MSX2 computers with built-in 100-240V PSU and 256k RAM mod, BIOS ROM stock one. Asking (will figure out price later)

a bit blury photo, will make another one with daylight. all of them.
28juwsi.jpg

Toshiba MSX1 computer. WARNING!!! It's quite heavy due to "traditional" built-in power supply. asking 10GBP plus shipping. Surface trackable mail(EDT about 2months) is 25GBP or 30Euro. EMS is double.
28s4mkm.jpg

Another Family Basic set. Loose, working, condition as you can see. Asking 17GBP plus shipping

107j0hg.jpg

Boxed NTSC-J Nintendo N64(and only). There is no AV cable and power adaptor to console cable, but Zelda cart. Received while ago as a part of a "bulk deal". I don't need it, so let it go for 10GBP plus shipping 15GBP economy airmail plus shipping power adaptor separately.

35lffh3.jpg

2 units Sony PS1 NTSC-J. Tested with NTSC-J games, appeared alive. Asking 10GBP each plus shipping. I will check if i have AV cables and controllers for them. Controllers are FREE, just will increase weight. One cable, 2 memory cards and 3 controllers

2n1vrdw.jpg

Tascam ministudio Porta TWO. Asking 20GBP plus shipping

2z8ykq9.jpg

KAWAI Q-80 MIDI sequencer. Asking... plus shipping

2n9m16c.jpg

And i have somewhere KORG drum machine. More info coming soon.

Sorry, but i DO NOT ship to Russia, Romania and Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM replied.

Shipping quote and payment details sent. Boxes ready to go. Awaiting for payment. :)

Last edited:
Hello 80sFREAK,
i am looking for MSX 2, so really interested in :

-1 Panasonic MSX2 computer with built-in 100-240V PSU and 256k RAM mod, BIOS ROM stock one. Asking 100GBP each plus shipping.(photos coming soon)

-Bulk loose MSX games as per photo. Asking 10GBP plus shipping
(photo coming soon)

thanks for the photos.

So yes i'll take the msx games for sure (any idea of ratio Cartbridge / cassette ?
i will look for the panasonic, don't really know this computer, i'll take infos
thx

Hi.

I'd like to buy the 3 x Super Famicoms, the 4 x Famicom Disk Interfaces, the (5?) remaining Famicoms and the bundle of loose SFC games.

I'd also buy any MSX games that AREN'T Jap RPG's! ;)

do you have any of those famicoms left, quite interested and also how much is shipping for the super famicom cart lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom