Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendel

AmiBayer
Country
Finland
Region
kokkola
Who is the Slam Tilt master of Amibay? Please posts the highest score on table one of Slamtilt (Mean machines). So fire up your AGA amiga and have your camera ready to take a picture of your best score, screenshot is not enough, you need to have your amiga computer included in the picture. Emulators are disqualified because of save states. You have time until the end of June.

The Grand Prize:

I accidentally bought Humble Bundle V twice. I had internet connection problem just as I was sending payment so I thought it didn´t make it and I bought it again. Turns out the first payment made it after all. :picard

So now I have two keys. It is for good charity though so I don´t want a refund from them. So the prize for this competition will be Humble Bundle V key to download the following multiplatform indie games:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent, LIMBO, Psychonauts, Superbrothers, Sword & Sworcery EP, Bastion, Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor!

More info: http://www.humblebundle.com/

Winner must PM me july 1st or asap after that and I will send your key url as PM.

edit: Scratch that. Winner probably can´t see if he has won or not so I will PM the winner as soon as I have confirmation from the staff as to who won.

Rules:
No trainers, cheats or stuff like that.
You can use original game or whdload version.
Prize key is yours only, not to share.
Games don´t have DRM but install on other machines responsibly.
Do participate. You can think it is for good charity. I want to see low scores and I want to see high scores. Most importantly. I want to see someone beat my score ;)

edit: I am now made aware that replies are now only visible to staff members. Apparently this is because the area is mostly used for quiz type competitions. So if your reply doesn´t appear. Don´t be alarmed. I´m asking for advice on how to proceed with this. Rest assured, highest score will get reward :)

Last edited:
There you go, was preparing for competition and testing mainboard for merlinkv (y) .

I know I suck :picard

Attachments

• SDC10391.jpg
    SDC10391.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 7
  • SDC10400.jpg
    SDC10400.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 4
I have tried to post my results but have been stopped for moderation :unsure:

Not that much competition but at least we have a clear winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom