Mendel

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
kokkola
This one is missing from my collection of Dreamcast games. Want something in reasonable condition. My offer is 20 eur total shipped (economy letter) and with fees.

I can also swap for some other Dreamcast games, just tell me what you are looking for.

edit: NTSC US English language version

Last edited:
This is a great game and definitely one of the best RPG's on the DC. I don't have a spare copy to offer you, but wanted to mention that if we can't find a copy the game was also released later on the Playstation 2 in an updated and enhanced version.

Wasn't the ps2 version cancelled? In any case it's on the Gamecube.

But... No Pinta quest (n)

Edit: Yes, ps2 version was cancelled.

Thanks for info! I think there is also an improved Gamecube version, which might be technically the most advanced. But at this time I´m looking for the Dreamcast version for various reasons:

-I have a vga box and crt monitor for it.
-I consider the original version the one that I should have for collecting purposes.
-Dreamcast emulation with pc is also interesting but I like to have original copy as a matter of principle even if .cdi images are easy to get for pc

One more thing: I think US NTSC version would be okay too but Japanese version would not as I would understand nothing of the plot :cool:

As far as i remember the PAL version might not work with the VGA Box. I used to play the NTSC US version with my VGA box circa 2002, and i think i had this version because of the VGA box.
The game was indeed stuning with the VGA box on a Ilyama 21' CRT. I have great memories of the japanese garden from about 2/3 of the game.

Thanks! Now only looking for NTSC English version because of vga compatibility.

Paying arm and leg for it and getting it from evilbay. I know this game will be worth it though. This thread can be closed. (y)

Which version did you get, then?

PS: I know the feeling!

US NTSC because that should work with vga box and I think my dcast has region free mod.

US NTSC because that should work with vga box and I think my dcast has region free mod.

(y)

Let me know how it works out for you, as that's the version I'm looking to get too.

I have the us ntsc version now. It works with my vga box! It had a broken jewel case though so I put it in a PAL jewel case. :roll:

Thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom