Member Notice - PM/email Spam

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Dear AmiBayer,

We have become aware of spam mail campaign that has recently started with all members of AmiBay receiving offensive private messages and spam mails. Please accept our apologies for any upset or inconvenience caused in this matter, We work hard at AmiBay to ensure a safe and secure (as possible) site for your trading.

The offending Private Messages and Emails were not issued by either AmiBay or any staff member and a security policy rules out any non-human interaction from AmiBay. The emails members are receiving are indeed spoofed and are not in anyway instigated by AmiBay or its host's.

Our investigation is on going and we hope to have this matter concluded within the proceeding week.

At AmiBay We do not take anything for granted, we cherish the support you have given us in developing AmiBay and we hope that AmiBay remains a positive experience for you.

We look forward to developing and building AmiBay with your continuing support. If you have any concerns or worries, please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff as we are here to help you.

Sincerely

Your AmiBay Team.

Re: Member Notice

Is it of any use if we report ongoing spams directly to you?
I've been bugged twice by these buggers myself.

@R0Jaws

Me or any member of staff would be fine my friend.

[pssst: that A2000 of yours.... thats got KS3.1 on :p]

Doh! (accompanied by an appropriate physical gesture of annoyance/ forgetfulness) :oops:

Back
Top Bottom