Verba valent usu
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
The Hague
I would like to find black keys for an A600 and A1200. Reading some threads I learned that I could use ancient Mitsumi PS/2 keyboards which were used in most of those Amigas to replace most keys.

Any other help or tips regarding painting keys yourself or different keyboards to use as donor are very welcome. Thank you all in advance! :D

Last edited:
A1200 and A600 sticker sets (black) - so you can just spray-paint your keys black and then apply these. I've never used them though to know if some additional lacquer protection would be advised against damage from finger friction/oils/sweat etc.

Last edited:
What every you do, do NOT destroy a perfectly good CDTV keyboard for this. The CDTV keyboards were hunted to near extinction for these projects and, Well, you take your life in your own hands if you announce that you killed one for this type of project.

@BLTCON0: I have not walked the paint/sticker path yet, but it seems a nice solution. I am going to give that one a try. Thanks! (y)

@quarkx: People will never know... I would have to kill you all. :ninja: :LOL:

I am still interested in an ancient Mitsumi PS/2 keyboard with black Amiga-compatible keys though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom