AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Britain
Region
Northamptonshire
Hi everyone,

Having a bit of a clear out and so I have decided to sell my blue Gameboy Advanced Micro. The console itself is in A1 excellent condition, I think I used it about 4 times in total and always had an OCD about not scratching it or getting finger prints on the screen!! I also have the original packaging for it which is in very good condition with slight signs of wear where it has been moved about over the years.

It comes with 8 games:-
Super Mario Advanced - no box
Sonic Advance - no box
Sonic 3 Advanced - with box
Duke Nukem Advanced - with box
F-Zero GP Legends - with box
Sim City 2000 - with box
F-Zero Maximum Velocity - with box
Mario Kart Super Circuit - with box

I collected all the above but never actually got around to playing any of them (I collected what I loved during my childhood). I think it was something I had to get out of my system as when the original Gameboy Advanced came out I was desperate to get one but was flat out with uni so did not :(. My house mate's boyfriend had one, and could be found chilled out on the sofa playing it most days much to my annoyance...

It needs a good home with someone who will look after it and enjoy it. I want £100 for the lot excluding postage which I am not sure is the right money or not, but it is what it is worth to me so will be going for that or not going at all!

I still think of the Mega drive and SNES games I grew up with, the Micro represents the best expression of that style of old fashioned 2d games, especially with the colourful graphics compressed into such a small area.

Pictures:-
DSCF4183.jpg

DSCF4184.jpg

DSCF4185.jpg

I'm interested in this. Can you tell me if the boxes off the games (and the console) have the inserts and manuals in them? Also, how much would postage be to Northern Ireland (should count as internal UK)?

I'm interested in this. Can you tell me if the boxes off the games (and the console) have the inserts and manuals in them? Also, how much would postage be to Northern Ireland (should count as internal UK)?

I brought the GBA brand new so this box is complete and original. Some of the games I purchases new others were second hand. I will run through an approximation now of condition and content of boxes

Sonic 3 Advanced - Excellent condition with instructions and cartridge, let down only by sales sticker.
Duke Nukem Advanced - Average condition (squashed a little) but contains cartridge and instructions.
F-Zero GP Legends - Very good condition with instructions and cartridge, let down by sales sticker and slightly squashed at the top.
Sim City 2000 - Above average condition box but with no instructions only cartridge (annoyed me at the time as well especially for this type of game...:mad:)
F-Zero Maximum Velocity - good condition box with instructions and cartridge, let down only by some signs of wear and a dog eared corner
Mario Kart Super Circuit - Average condition (squashed a little + a little dog eared corners) but contains cartridge and instructions.

It is quite light so I don't think it would cost that much and you would only pay for what it cost. I would want to send it recorded, around £15 maybe at worst?

Cheers for the info. Fate just plundered my bank balance so i'll leave this open to others until if/when i get the funds again. (y)

Hi Adrian!

Are you intersted in a trade against other console or Amiga items?

Cheers!

Steve.

Don't honestly!!!!!:picard:D Thank you very much for the offer but I am going to resist the temptation :)

He he, no worries mate - If I find £100 down the back of the sofa I'll defo take it!

Good luck with your sale :)

Don't honestly!!!!!:picard:D Thank you very much for the offer but I am going to resist the temptation :)

He he, no worries mate - If I find £100 down the back of the sofa I'll defo take it!

Good luck with your sale :)

Thanks mate, you'll never know how hard an offer that was to resist!!!!!!!:LOL::p:D

I've just brought a keyboard adapter for my A600 from E-Box so really want to spend my time on that currently :)

BTTT - need to make some space. Its a lovely thing, but I've probably used it for 10 hours total since I purchased it lol :D It is in genuinely excellent condition.

I've got loads going on in my life at the mo (close bereavement in my family) so might forget to check back - if I haven't responded to the thread, please nudge me with a PM (is that ok mods?).

AmiBay = :bowdown:

:D

BTTT - I completely forgot about this! But living in a small house I still need to make space :D

Still the same items, same condition (not used since original advert placed) for sale at £100 or near offer.

Price reduced, £80 excluding postage. Need space for some new Amiga parts from Individual Computers! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom