Sold 3Dfx Voodoo PCI Cards - NOS & Factory Sealed !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfistas

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
These cards are BRAND NEW (NOS) and Factory Sealed with their nylon wrapping still intact...

1. 3Dfx Voodoo5 5500 64MB PCI (NEW). Price: €125 euros + P&P - SOLD

2. 3Dfx VoodooTV - TV and Radio Tuner PCI (NEW). Price: €35 euros + P&P - SOLD to hard1k

3. 3Dfx Voodoo2 8MB PCI - Dual Card SLI Pack (NEW). Price: €55 euros + P&P - SOLD to Draxx

4. 3Dfx Voodoo2 8MB PCI - Dual Card SLI Pack (NEW). Price: €55 euros + P&P - SOLD to Draxx

* Each Maxi Voodoo2 SLI Pack contains 2x Voodoo2 PCI Cards as per this image.

I only accept Paypal payments. Buyer pays for transaction fees and P&P. I will also consider reasonable offers. PM me if you have any questions. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated

Updated

** UPDATE **

Voodoo5 and VoodooTV are sold seperately again and at a lower price.

** UPDATE **

Added more images of the VoodooTV.

Last edited:
Hello,
Do you still have some of the VooDoo 2 Cards available and do you ship to the USA?
Thank You

Hello,

I'm interested in buying item 1 if still available

1. 3Dfx Voodoo5 5500 64MB PCI (NEW)

If so please let me know how much are the shipping charges to send it safely tracked to my location.

Thank you,
G1nX

Declaring interest in item 1. 3Dfx Voodoo5 5500 64MB PCI (NEW)

Declaring interest in 2 packages of 3Dfx Voodoo2 8MB PCI - Dual Card SLI Pack (NEW). Price: €50 euros + P&P

Declaring interest in item 2. 3Dfx VoodooTV - TV and Radio Tuner PCI (NEW).

Payment received from hard1k for item: 3Dfx VoodooTV - TV and Radio Tuner PCI (NEW)

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

User Cudasales has not responded to my PMs so I assume he has withdrawn his interest.

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Murugan you're next. I've sent you a PM :D

No worries mate! ;)

---------- Post added at 16:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

Items 3 & 4 3Dfx Voodoo2 8MB PCI - Dual Card SLI Pack (NEW). are still available.

Declaring interest in Item 3 or Item 4, depending on what's available - can you please update the status of each in the OP?

User Draxx has not responded to my PM so I assume he has withdrawn his interest...

Both Items 3 & 4 3Dfx Voodoo2 8MB PCI - Dual Card SLI Pack (NEW) are still available.

sorry mate, haven't been on lately. I'll take 1 at agreed price. Pm payment details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom