Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Lotharek USB Floppy Emulator Rev. D.

  1. #1
    decrunching Amibayer! Paul_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,384
    Feedback
    120 (100%)

    Default Lotharek USB Floppy Emulator Rev. D.

    Exactly the same/where I bought this from: http://www.lotharek.pl/product.php?pid=12

    As new condition, used a handful of times. Can be used with a variety of systems.

    Selling the board only (no USB cable (A>B) provided).

    Software files to use device also available from above link.

    Looking for 25 + Paypal fees (please send as a gift) (Delivery 2.70 in the UK or under 6'ish europe ~~~ under 8'ish worldwide (guesstimate!)).

    (was 30 + postage originally)
    Last edited by Paul_s; 30th January 2013 at 17:36.

  2. #2
    Amibayer! bebek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Poole, UK
    Region:
    Dorset
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,973
    Feedback
    260 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_s View Post
    Exactly the same/where I bought this from: http://www.lotharek.pl/product.php?pid=12

    As new condition, used a handful of times. Can be used with a variety of systems.

    Selling the board only (no USB cable (A>B) provided).

    Software files to use device also available from above link.

    Looking for 30 + Delivery + Paypal fees (please send as a gift) (Delivery under 4 in the UK or under 8'ish worldwide (guesstimate!)).

    Sorry, withdrawn. Too hasty I am .

  3. #3
    decrunching Amibayer! Paul_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,384
    Feedback
    120 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bebek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_s View Post
    Exactly the same/where I bought this from: http://www.lotharek.pl/product.php?pid=12

    As new condition, used a handful of times. Can be used with a variety of systems.

    Selling the board only (no USB cable (A>B) provided).

    Software files to use device also available from above link.

    Looking for 30 + Delivery + Paypal fees (please send as a gift) (Delivery under 4 in the UK or under 8'ish worldwide (guesstimate!)).

    Sorry, withdrawn. Too hasty I am .
    Postage to UK will be 2.70 (1st)!

  4. #4
    Confused retro man Amibayer!
    Staff Moderator
    scrappysphinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Nottingham
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7,150
    Feedback
    493 (100%)

    Default

    Probably a daft question but do these load disks quicker or does it still take just as long to load?

  5. #5
    decrunching Amibayer! Paul_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,384
    Feedback
    120 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrappysphinx View Post
    Probably a daft question but do these load disks quicker or does it still take just as long to load?
    Slightly quicker if I remember right (not used it for a few months since I sold my 2000!). Obviously it's a bit more reliable than using aging floppy's

  6. #6
    decrunching Amibayer! Paul_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,384
    Feedback
    120 (100%)

    Default

    Going to knock the price down for this to 25 + paypal fees.

    I'll include postage in that price as well (that INCLUDES worldwide!)

  7. #7
    We Will Never Forget.. Amibayer!
    Staff Moderator
    ChrisUnionNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    USA
    Region:
    Union,NJ
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,089
    Feedback
    79 (100%)

    Default

    is that 25 with shipping?

    Never Bin or sell your old computer's you will regret it!!
    Vic 20 x3,C64 x2,128D,C128 flat deck,A1000 x2,A500 x3,A2000,A600,A1200,Apple ][e,2x Apple][ GS rom 01,03,Apple ][c x4 with only 1 PSU,2x Laser 128EX EX2,Atari 600XL,2x 800XL,130XE w/320 mod With a MyIDE plus,Atari 1040stf w/2.5meg..

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kipper2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Ontario
    Posts
    822
    Feedback
    198 (100%)

    Default

    If ChrisunionNJ declines i declare interest

  9. #9
    Amibayer!
    Staff Moderator
    johnim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    England
    Region:
    birmingham
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,783
    Feedback
    146 (100%)

    Default

    I'll include postage in that price as well (that INCLUDES worldwide!)
    A1200T 1d4:blizzard 1260/50/192mb/scsi kit:mediator 1200:radeon 9250:sb128:100mb net:spider usb clone:fastata-iv:amiga to ps2 mouse:80gb hd:zip100 ide:a4000 keyboard
    A1200D 1d4:blizzard1230mk4/50/64mb:indy mk ii:fastata mk ii:40gb*A1200 rev 2b*2 x A1200 1d4*A1200 1b*A600 2mb 4gb*A500
    PC:8700k@4.8ghz, Msi sli plus mobo, Corsair 32gb ddr4 3000mhz, Evga 1080ti ftw hybrid, Evo 970 m2 500gb.

    sfs cf guide http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=19953 cwb3.9 guide http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=20315 mediator drivers http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=11993 p96 newres guide(radeon install) http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php...905#post325905

  10. #10
    decrunching Amibayer! Paul_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,384
    Feedback
    120 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisUnionNJ View Post
    is that 25 with shipping?

    yes it is Sending PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sold HxC Floppy Emulator REV C
    By mogouk in forum Sales Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20th March 2012, 20:23
  2. Found Hcx floppy emulator
    By mjnurney in forum Found Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 5th October 2011, 22:52
  3. Sold SD Floppy Emulator Rev C - 50
    By Beaps in forum Sales Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14th June 2011, 14:19
  4. Closed Hxc Floppy emulator
    By caver99 in forum Sales Archive
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 13th May 2011, 13:35

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •