Not open for further replies.

Manos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
I just want some Amstrad 6128 disks. Content doesn't matter. I already have many games and I want to make some safe copies.

Please send me a PM if you have some. I live in Greece.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need the classic Amsoft 2" disks. Do you have some?

I just need them for backup. I will buy at a fair price.

Thank you!

3" I may have but not 2" hehehehe
might even have loco script ...... but that be for the Amstrad PCW

just found 4 x 3inch disks, lables seem a bit tattey but am sure you could do something with them, its the magnetic media underneath thats the important bit

ok so how about £8 includin postage for all four

I'm looking for 2" (Amsoft disks) and big quantities, like about 20 or more.

Thanks.

Have you got a link? I'm not sure 2" Disks even exist. I have 3" new and sealed but maybe only 10. I have to check, it will be very hard to find large quantities but first we need to be sure what you are looking for as I can't find any info on 2" Amsoft Disks.

Steve.

@Manos

Γεια σου φίλε μου,

The CPC6128 uses [ 3" CF-2 ] Diskettes, the prior 2" was not used on the Amstrad.

Interestingly the 2" Disk Format only saw limited use on early Fuji's still camera's back in the day; and the only action in the 2" drive saw in a computer was back in 1989 in the Zenith Minisport Laptop - sadly this had a brief life time.

minisport-right-fd.jpg

Interestingly the 2" FDD could hold 720k!!!

minisport-floppies.jpg

For more on the Zenith mini computer (click here)

If I may, I would like to ask why so many 3" disks as other options maybe available and easier to obtain.

Hey Manos.

If you are loking for 6128 disks then it's 3" you are talking about

9.jpg

Finally, I found about 60 disks. If I'm out I'll send PMs to those interested with chronigical order.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom