Closed Selling a number of Amiga and Amiga CD games; Alien breed 3D, Wasted Dreams etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Hello all,

I have decided to make some space in my collection by selling off games I am not longer interested in and would like to sell.

I am offering various games which include PC, Amiga, Amiga CD, Commodore 64 and Atari ST.
The condition of these games' boxes or cases can sometimes be less that good or excellent and where I think it is important I will mention it behind the game. (or will add later if people want more information)

All sales would be through Paypal and I think it would be best that I use tracking for every package I send to people. (that may drive up the costs of a payment but I hope people understand)

Right now all of these games are without shipping costs, I will look those up once a poster has shown interest.
All games will be send in post office boxes to ensure no damage will happen to them during the journey.

Hope this is all acceptable.

Amiga

Alien Breed 3D -- £3
Starflight 1 (used, box shows wear and tear) -- £15
Epic -- £3 (used, somewhat pressed in box)
Captive -- £10
Liberation: Captive 2 -- £8
Liberation Amiga CD32 version -- £6 [Sold]
Cult (re release) -- £15

Amiga CD

Napalm -- £15 [Sold]
Wasted Dreams -- £10 [Sold]
Codename Hellsquad -- £10 [Sold]
Earth 2140 -- £20
Foundation -- £12
Foundation expansion CD -- £10

Edit:

I have removed Land of Genesis Amiga CD for the time being until it can be confirmed it is genuine. Total sales price for all the Amiga CDs has been modified to reflect this

Last edited:
Declaring interest in buying Napalm, Wasted Dreams, Earth 2140, Codename Hellsquad and Liberation CD32, PM later.

---------------------

Withdrawing interest in Earth 2140.

Last edited:
Land of Genesis (this might not be an original release) -- £10

Please take a time to upload some photos of this item. You have to be sure about its origins, as copied games aren't allowed here. Thanks.

Please take a time to upload some photos of this item. You have to be sure about its origins, as copied games aren't allowed here. Thanks.

As soon as I have a camera I will try, unfortunate when I looked into official publications of this game it became really unclear what the official look of the game is suppose to be.

I will remove the game from the sales list in the meantime until we can verify if it is genuine.

The following games are now sold; Napalm, Wasted Dreams, Codename Hellsquad, Liberation CD32

Please don't erase your sold games from the initial post. You have to leave them together with its initial price and marked as sold.

Hi Ghost,
i have interest in Alien Breed 3D. Can you make photos?
Can you send this game into czech republic?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom