Walker Case Project - Was: My New Project Teaser

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
ok so i am up to something, i know i have been pretty quiet of late, but i have been very busy with my new project.

teaser time:LOL:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
oh no not again justin you always keep us in suspense

what is it then ?

Is the second picture slightly shaky, or am i to understand that it's an acrylic sheet you got there? Pics 1 and 3 seems to be aluminum.
Looking forward to what you plan. :)

Is the second picture slightly shaky, or am i to understand that it's an acrylic sheet you got there? Pics 1 and 3 seems to be aluminum.
Looking forward to what you plan. :)

it is all ali mate, the 2nd picture looks odd because of the lip being machine:)

Ist it an 8 core 68k cpu? We just need a few valves now huh? :LOL:

Oh nooooooooooo not that (n)

Just kidding .. I haven't a clue :)

And because teasers are mean to curious people like me ... here is some payback :ninja: (y)

p.s.: That's a laser engraver in the picture, feed it your graphics from your puter and .... to be continued sometime

Attachments

• 0325131058.jpg
    0325131058.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I could be wrong, but the 3rd pic from the first set seems like a faceplate for a puter judging from the size. However the fourth pic with the stashed blocks makes things more confusing! :)

I don't know what it is, but it certainly makes me wish I had a proper shop with nice tools for my hackery. :)

Excited to see what it is. (y)

Heather

I don't know what it is, but it certainly makes me wish I had a proper shop with nice tools for my hackery. :)

Excited to see what it is. (y)

Heather

Just what I was thinking Heather!!(y)

:mad:I hate you Justin..:LOL:
If I had access to a shop like yours I would still have my 67 Tempest..:LOL:

:coffee:

Do I spy a Bridgeport milling machine in those photos? Whatever it is, it's painted in good old traditional RAL 6011 Engineering Green. *Nostalgic*

At a guess, I'd say it's an HTPC case of some kind.

i dont care what your making at the moment,im more interested in that milling machine:LOL:

you know you could knock out some really nice water cooling blocks on that:D

well done on the bridgeport spotting chap(y)

I sold and supported Shell metalworking fluids for a good few years. You don't get around machine shops easily, without being able to recognise machine tools on sight. Engineers don't like n00bs who can't talk about their machines.

As the meme goes, "I :censored: love engineering"...

;)

Back
Top Bottom