Sold Spectrum Z80 UIDE Rev 3.1E - 8bit IDE Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiyas buddy,

I had hopped to get these out before Play Expo - sadly I completely underestimated the level of work required - I sent yours and Roys out yesterday - with a little luck you could get them tomorrow / Monday.

I am truly sorry for the delay my friend.

Yes, but if you don't feel too comfortable with the soldering iron, you better don't try socketing the ROM :)

hmmm you guys should of had them by now, I am at the post office shortly so will get to the bottom of this.

Sorry guys been away over the last couple of Days - I would like to thank AtariJay for spreading his Germs to my home....

I have sent you both a PM

Received a p.m. but still no adapter. Requests for tracking info falling on deaf ears.

I don't like this one bit... :(

i dont think this package is ever going to arrive:(

in hindsight,i should of went to play expo and bought them off the stand.

i am now sending a request for a refund with my paypal details and hope this gets sorted swiftly.

I too have grown tired of waiting for a reply. I have asked in PM for tracking information, which hasn't been replied to.

I have hinted here that I wasn't happy with how this is going... if nothing else but the with lack of response once payment was sent.

I certainly hope people on W.O.S. are having more joy than us here.

Item not here. Still no response.
Removing interest in the adapter, and requesting a refund. :(

Just so that everyone understands the situation. The Admins are aware of what is going on here, and are trying to help resolve the situation as quickly as possible.

I would like to take this opportunity to openly and unreservedly apologise to both Roy and Chinners.

Sadly at the time I had honestly thought that their parcels were enroute - unfortunately due to illness I had been off-line for nearly two weeks unknowing that they were not.

I am truly sorry my friends, you do deserve better, I hope that these adaptors bring some fun you your projects.

On a second note I should point out that there are no more adaptors available and that this thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom