Not open for further replies.

meduseld

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
usa
Region
ca
Looking for an amiga 1200 with mouse and joystick; plain, no extras.

If is not a US model, I don't need the AC adapter; I don't mind about the case color, since I will probably replace it in the future or paint it, to make a custom color. Manuals would be a nice extra, like a CF interface or SD IDE interface. It does not need to be a collector's condition, I am just starting again so I will have time to make it pretty later on :) I just want something that works reliably and has no battery damage or leaking caps.

In alternative, a standard 4000 would also work

Would be great if the seller is in USA; the costs to ship from UK or EU in general are prohibitive sadly

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have one of each in the middle spec range, and being in MO shipping would be more reasonable.

A1200 "Petro" AT-type "NOS" with all manuals, shrink wrapped OS 3.1 and Magic Pack, UK 220 V -- added Blizzard 1230 CPU+FPU @50, 128 MB RAM, SCSI module with cable and 128 MB RAM, Amigakit 23-pin to 15-pin adapter, modded Black Hercules mATX dual voltage 500 W PSU with On-Off switch and fan, 40-GB HDD with OS install and WHDLoad partition, original and optical mouse.

Well you get the idea; the A4000D is mid spec'd as well with Thylacine USB, X-Surf NIC, Cybervision64 (Passthru) and BigRam+ 256MB, 40 Gb HDD, DVD-RW and HD FDD.

I'll send a PM.

Still looking for the 1200; skipping the 4000 for now.

Hopefully someone has a 1200 to sell, before that I order it oversea :)

Finally found one; a coworker was nice enough to give me his for free; he found it in the attic and he is not using it since ages, but so far it power up and after a thorough cleaning, it works like a charm!

Glad to have back my Amiga!

Great, glad you found one :)

Shall we close the thread down?

Yes please; was looking for a way to close it, but didn't find one.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom