GBA1000 rev4 Build Log

IMG_0799.jpgIMG_0804.jpgIMG_0800.jpgIMG_0801.jpgIMG_0802.jpgIMG_0803.jpg

This is the actual board I am selling. I powered it on and nothing happened. CPU and various other chips started warming up as usual. I check the voltages and they are all correct. I simply do not have the time nor equipment to do a deep dive on this board. Take it as is. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi, How much would it be to Switzerland ?

View attachment 146448View attachment 146449View attachment 146450View attachment 146451View attachment 146452View attachment 146453

This is the actual board I am selling. I powered it on and nothing happened. CPU and various other chips started warming up as usual. I check the voltages and they are all correct. I simply do not have the time nor equipment to do a deep dive on this board. Take it as is. Thanks!!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hi,

I'm just assembling one GBA1000 but unfortunately I'm not very skilled about chip programming.
Anyone can help me ?
Which one should be programmed ? Where I can find the JED files ? Which tools/software are required?

Many thanks in advance

Furthermore, the kickstart ROM is inserted in the wrong socket. All in all a very intriguing board... I'm really curious if the owner has ever managed to get it running.

View attachment 1467947View attachment 1467948View attachment 1467949View attachment 1467950View attachment 1467951View attachment 1467952

did you sell this board or did you manage to get it working?

did you sell this board or did you manage to get it working?
This thread appears to have died long ago 😟

I just spent the rainy Saturday afternoon reading over all 29 pages. I'm really curious to know which posters in here have actually managed to get their GBA up and running!

Back
Top Bottom