Peter

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kent
I have for sale a really nice condition Commodore Amiga 1084S Monitor.

It is in what I would call "very good condition" - working perfectly, great, sharp picture and good sound - no problems with it. It has been very well looked after, has virtually no discolouration and has been kept beneath a Monitor cover away from sunlight for the last 6 years. The guy I bought it from owned it from new and was a real Amiga enthusiast so this monitor has got a good history. There is no box but if I can find the manual I will include that also. I have been using this monitor up until only recently, now having sold my A1200 I am looking to sell this monitor - I also used my Sony HandyCam with this via composite (Yellow plug & r/w audio plugs) and the picture was awesome!

It comes with the cable that plugs directly into any Amiga model and gives a clear, sharp picture, much better than modern alternatives in my opinion.

I am looking for £40 (Cash on collection or Paypal Gift)

UK only - PICKUP ONLY (From Bromley in Kent) No couriers arranged sorry.

Amiga_Monitor_1 by PJH1968, on Flickr

Amiga_Monitor_2 by PJH1968, on Flickr

Amiga_Monitor_3 by PJH1968, on Flickr

Amiga_Monitor_4 by PJH1968, on Flickr

Amiga_Monitor_5 by PJH1968, on Flickr

If you decide to go with a delivery/pickup option, i'll declare my interest now ;)

i would come and get it for sure, but its about two and a half hours drive from me,oh well.

Where in London are you plonkor? Bromley is only just past SE London.

Where in London are you plonkor? Bromley is only just past SE London.

Hi Peter, I ain't in London atm, I don't get home (London) that often.

Ok, no problem, I cant send it I'm afraid - I just don't have the sort of packaging materials required and would also be frightened it would arrive in pieces!

Interest declared, provided that seller can agree with my conditions. PM sent.

Payment received - thank you.

I will keep the monitor safe until Pres is in the UK and able to collect.

Please leave thread open as "Sold" until the collection is made.

Thanks Pres. (PM Sent)

Monitor collected, transported to Belgium and tested. Very happy with it. Thanks for keeping it for me, Peter. :) You're a great guy.

That's great news and it was great to meet you! :)
Pleased the monitor has gone to a good home.

Mods please close - thanks Amibay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom