Not open for further replies.

0raid

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
i am looking 4 years now for a full working Schneider Euro PC!

anyone has it? with or without monitor

I have an europc II with colour monitor in very good condition.
But interested only for a trade...
Amstrad PC 2286,2386 , 3286,3386, CPC 664 , Amiga 1000

Superman

I have a Schneider Euro PC II in perfect condition - the full package: the computer, color monitor (Schneider CM14), mouse (Schneider MS bus mouse), original SW (MS DOS, MS Works - original discs still working :)), original manuals and documentation (in German language), even original posters and promo materials that came with the machine.
Of course, everything is working :)

Wow, a blast from the past, I used to sell Euro PCs in a small electrical shop in Yeovil. One had pride of place in a little alcove. Remember selling a few over a few months before a different model replaced it. I had a Sinclair PC200 at the time as my PC.

Here are some pictures of my Schneider Euro PC II. As can be seen, everything is in perfect condition and fully working :).
First, the hardware: the machine (Schneider Euro PC II), the monitor (Schneider CM14), the mouse (Schneider MS bus mouse) and the power supply.
P8160605.JPG
Then, by components:
- the machine,
P8160606.JPG
- the mouse,
P8160607.JPG
- the power supply,
P8160609.JPG
- the monitor (displaying results of power-on self test and boot),
P8160610.JPG
- the monitor again (displaying splash-screen of game "Prince of Persia" - it was a very good game for those times :)),
P8160611.JPG
- the monitor once more (displaying screens from bundled Microsoft Works package - a predecessor of MS Office).
P8160612.JPG

Now, some pictures of the rest of the package: software, manuals, documentation, promo materials:
- original SW bundle disks - all still working: MS DOS and GW BASIC + Microsoft Works package,
P8160614.JPG
- original manuals and documentation: SW manuals (MS DOS, GW BASIC, MS Works), HW manuals (PC, monitor, mouse), product certificate,
P8160615.JPG
- manuals and software along with the hardware :),
P8160616.JPG
- promo poster (two-sided print, other side not shown),
P8160617.JPG
- promo materials (also showing just one side),
P8160618.JPG
- promo poster and materials along with the hardware :).
P8160619.JPG

Sorry for the delay in replying - I was on vacation :) Back to work tommorow :-(
I will send PM to 0raid as he is the first in line, and I will post if the computer is sold to him or not.

Euro Pc II

Euro Pc II

Is still avalaible for buy it ?

Iam interested on the mouse also and software and manuals.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom