insane in the main frame Amibayer! quarkx's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Default Store Updates

If you haven't been to the online store in a while, You might want to stop by and check around. Because I am Unemployed at the moment, I am slowly starting to update it with some new stock I have. I have yet to list over 300 "small" items, so it's changing everyday -AND SO ARE PRICES. I am raising and lowering prices as new inventory hits and I am expecting a new hardware shipment within the next 2 weeks.
    Please remember - all my prices include shipping to USA and Canada ONLY. I will ship overseas, but PLEASE Email me (either at the lounge or my hotmail) FIRST, so I can prepare an Paypal Invoice and shipping estimates )Remember shipping prices by Canada Post are INSANE so expect it!)
    I make no money off shipping and I refund any diference or $5. Anyone ordering from overseas and just using the shopping cart will have their money refunded and a separate invoice will be sent with correct shipping (yes it happens all the time).
    I also have listings for Atari ST stuff and TRS-80 Color Computer stuff (but the Facebook crowd has basically wiped me clean of CoCo inventory in the last few weeks)
    I no longer always am "on-line" here, so its better to email than to send a PM, because I only check the PM's once a day.

Oh, and I should not have to say this, but I keep finding myself repeating it over and over: All Stock -unless otherwise stated is all NTSC from North America. All Games unless stated are also NTSC. There is no PAL in Canada unless I have ordered it in from the UK or AmigaKit -LOL.
    My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Made a new "Cover disk and CD" page, and I am loading up about a hundred or so Cover disk CD's form most of the popular Magazines. It's a slow process when you are scanning each of them in.
    My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Dropping the prices dramatically today on about 80% of the stock in order to blow it out and make room. Please remember shipping is free in the USA and Canada ONLY! If you are overseas, PM me and I will send you a Paypal invoice with the postage added. most software under $20

Country
    USA
    Region:
    San Francisco, CA
    Feedback
    42 (100%)

Can you please put up a picture of the a4000 with the highflyer case?
    Powermac G5: 2GHz PPC/MorphOS/Radeon9800XT
    A4000D: Power Tower, CSMk2-060@50/SCSI/Mediator/Voodoo3/Sonnet Crescendo

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Ok, I will try to either today or tomorrow, it's all packed up right now, so I have to dig it out. It does come with an ATX adaptor from AmigaKit, I just never got around to getting a new ATX power supply for it yet )been kind of broke-unemployed)

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Quick Photos of the 4k open. No motherboard damage (I can put a Amigakit battery hack in at no charge upon Request The processor card is a revision 3.1.
    you can see the front is not yellowed, but the floppy drive is.

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

More photos with top on. it does have the riser daughter card and a bag of brackets that I never installed yet it it (Holds a few more drives and cards) there is a fan mounted on the side.

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

I am also open to selling this A4K Without the HighFlyer lid. I will knock $100 off the price for just the OPEN A4k with no Power supply (as I had traded the lid and a working Power supply for the High flyer). Email or PM of this is what you wish, and I will send a Paypal Invoice.

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

I have decided to drop the price another $100 on the A4k for quick sale. Total Price now is $499 USD includes shipping to the USA and Canada. I will also honor the previous post of an extra $100 off if the Highflyer cover is not wanted. No way I can replace it at this price...
    Overseas people bank on at least an extra $200 for shipping (not my call, just a quick look at the CP estimator to the UK)

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

A few more items (joysticks, Boxed games etc) are being added tonight.
    This sale ends on Tuesday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast