Not open for further replies.

Scyphe

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Halland
EDIT: *Solved. Bought a complete (with a missing cap and a missing switch) Hi-Tek keyboard from FLOPS (thanks mate, I use THAT keyboard now instead of mine, I just moved the missing parts from my keyboard to the one I bought from you).*

I still have my original Amiga 500 (bought in september 1987), rev.3 board with the original NMB/Hi-tek "space invaders" keyboard and it's missing the help key (the cap) and a white "space invaders" switch. They only exist on the very first Amiga 500 revision sold as well as early A2000 keyboards.

I'm hoping someone have some broken/spare parts in a box or somewhere. I COULD get a later keyboard but frankly the Mitsumi-keyboards that were used on all later revisions of the Amiga 500 etc. feel mushy/swampy in comparison to the original NMB/Hi-tek keys which are more tactile and feels much better to use not to mention that I want to keep it as original as possible for nostalgic values.

You can see what's missing:

L0vGNNE.jpg

Last edited:
This is really rare A500, especially in Poland. Probably I'll have spare help key from this keyboard, for sure somewhere have this white plastic. Do you need also spring? There should be also thin spring bellow this white plastic.

Yes, I need a Help cap (the button itself it working, it just lacks the cap and the later caps (on later revisions of Amiga 500) have a different way of connecting to the switches on mitsumi keyboards), the white space-invader button + the spring for the */prtscr cap I already have. :)

I still need this. Anybody out there with what I need?

:tumble

EDIT: Ooops, sorry, forgot (even though I clearly remember reading the rules and that particular rule).

/Scyphe

Last edited:
I know how frustrating a broken hardware is, but please only bumps your threads after two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom