eastone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Österbotten
Hi there,
I found in my drawer a few interesting parts for Power Macintosh and I would like to sale them :)

1. ATI Rage 128 16MB PCI - 13e + postage - SOLD!
2. Belkin Wireless PCI Airport compatible card -13e + postage - SOLD!
3. Seial ATA 2 ports-1e/1i port PCI - 25e + postage -SOLD!
4. GeForce 2MX 32MB PCI - 25e + postage
5. Sonnet Tempo ATA66 PCI - 15e + postage - SOLD!
6. Sonnet Crescendo G3 300Mhz - 30e + postage
7. GeForce 5200 PCI 128 MB - 40e + post.
8. 6x32MB EDO FPM DIMM 168-pin 5V - 30e + post.
9. Tablet WACOM GD-0608M ADB + ORIGINAL BOX - without manual- 60e + post. -photo
10. Sonnet Crescendo G3 400Mhz - 40e + post.
11. CPU card 604 300Mhz from PM 9600 - 20e + post.
12. Village Tronic MPD 16 MB PCI - 25e + post.

Shipping to EU only.

Last edited:
Small change:
No Voodoo card :( Instead of that I have for sale/swap Geforce FX 5200 PCI
Swap for Sonnet Tempo Trio or sale for 40e

Last edited:
Part number of the wifi card?

Part number of the wifi card?

Hi,

Can you tell me the exact model of the wifi card?
TIA

Serge

Declaring interest for the

1. ATI Rage 128 16MB PCI - 13e + postage - RESERVED

(2nd in line?):unsure:

Hi. I'm interested in the Sonnet g3 400, pending a couple of questions and some mulling over on my part. Is this card compatible with the PowerMac 9600? Do you have the installer for it? Actually, I'll ask same re the other G3 card too please (and express interest).

Cheers!

Hi. I'm interested in the Sonnet g3 400, pending a couple of questions and some mulling over on my part. Is this card compatible with the PowerMac 9600? Do you have the installer for it? Actually, I'll ask same re the other G3 card too please (and express interest).

Cheers!

That card is compatible with PM 9600. No software included.

Last edited:

Cheers!

The 400mhz one? Any chance of photographs mate? Cheers!

Cheers!

The 400mhz one? Any chance of photographs mate? Cheers!

link1

link2

drivers

These photos are "old" :) If you need more photos i can make them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Would you mind taking a fresh, high res image of each side of the board and posting? Cheers!

I declared interest for this one and sent a PM too but I had no reply. So, I have to ask you again. Is this card available?

I declared interest for this one and sent a PM too but I had no reply. So, I have to ask you again. Is this card available?

It is sold. Check first post in this thread.

There is no other statement of interest that I can see :oops:

On AmiBay or elsewhere?

Could you provide a link to the thread this was sold in please?

I have it in pm. Do you want a copy?

Yes please. Please send it to me in a PM.

Just as a reminder to you and the person that sent the PM the rules state the following
Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

If you need more information about the item, you can declare interest and state that it's "pending some further information". Where reasonable, the information requested should be posted in the thread.

If another member has already declared interest, then they are first in line. You may also declare interest to be "next in line".

When there are multiple items on offer in a thread, you must declare which item(s) or how many you are interested in.

Sending a PM before posting in the thread:
Sending a private message before declaring interest is considered "silent bidding". You will lose your place in line to someone who has declared interest in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom