Amiga 4000 eagle shuttle pci busboard

amigat

Amiga 1200T Cool
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Barry,Wales
hi all
am restoring my amiga 4000 eagle shuttle pci busboard, the first photo show what it was like the second show my layout plan the 3rd and 4th is what i have done so far

1st i found new amiga zorro slots on ebay then i found isa and pci slots, to get my video slots they are isa back to front with 4 pin cut of the end. then i when looking online for diffrent compants like caps resistors cables.

2nd i started desoliding the slots which took same time to do then i clean the pcb with pcb cleaning liqued it was very dirty tho.

3rd i had to wait for the parts to come from china 14 days later the amiga zorro and pci and isa slots arrived with some resistors and caps so i solidered the amiga zorro slots just the 3 as i can try it before installing the rest and i have to install the caps and resistors first before the zorro slots can be solidered in.

Last edited:
its pretty good so far,it was in a bad way wasent it.

here is a little update i have now put all of the new zorro, isa and pci slots in and solidered some resistors too sorry about the photo phone cam

Last edited:
Really pleased you're doing such a good job with it. I know myself how awkward those slots were to desolder!
I only wish I got a chance to use it myself - the seller (who sold it to me, that is) said it was working when he sent it to me but I really don't see how that can have been the case as when I got it it was pretty much in the same condition as when you received it!

Keep up the good work and keep us informed :)

thanks i just need someone to confirm to me what the value of the resistors next to the pci slots and confirm the value of the yellow caps next to the power cables / video slots

The ceramic capacitors are 10uF 25V and the resistors next to the PCI slots are 10kOhm each.

The ceramic capacitors are 10uF 25V and the resistors next to the PCI slots are 10kOhm each.

so can double confirm that the ones in the photo highlited in red are ceramic capacitors 10uF 25V and the one highlited in blue is Tantalum Capacitors 10uF 25V can you confirm thanks

Last edited:
By the capacitors I referred earlier I ment the tantalums (sorry for the mixup).

Here are the double checked values of the capacitors:
blue capacitors: 10uF 25V tantalum (10 25 markings on the surface)
red capacitors: 0.1uF ceramic (104 marking on the surface)

By the capacitors I referred earlier I ment the tantalums (sorry for the mixup).

Here are the double checked values of the capacitors:
blue capacitors: 10uF 25V tantalum (10 25 markings on the surface)
red capacitors: 0.1uF ceramic (104 marking on the surface)

many thanks for the info i have now orded the caps and will let everyone know how it goes when they arrive

a little update i have now solidered the 220uf 16v 85c caps in next the amiga zorro slots and solidered in 0.1uF ceramic caps next to videos slots and solidered the 10k resistors next to the pci slots so i am just waiting for the 10uF 25V tantalum caps to arrive and the resistor networks and i have patched 5 cables on the back of the board as there were 2 tracks damaged and 3 looked bad so i patched them here is some more photos

Last edited:
can someone also double confirm the resistor network value is.
i got it as 4610X-4-221/331 BOURNS 10X-4-221/331 10-PIN SIP RESISTOR NETWORK

Yes, someone can confirm that.
The resistor networks are 10X-4 -221/331.

i finished the eagle shuttle pci busboard but it blow the caps again and blow the -5v regulator on amiga 4000 motherboard so i am going to put the eagle board in the bin so i am looking for one that is fully working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom