Sold Various Joysticks (amiga, NES wireless, PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariosMSX

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Country
greece
Region
athens/mesologgi
I have some joysticks for sale, for various systems (PC, home, consoles)

1) MULTI-JOY transparent version Brand New SOLD TO ALKIS30
An arcade style joystick with metal body (excellent resistance to hits, immortal!), compatible with Amiga, Atari, Amstrad and other machines with 9 pin connector. Has 2 fire buttons (left and right) and autofire. The color is transparent, you can see the matal switches inside. This is a brand new item, in his box, never used, only opened for photo. 20 euros

DSC01322_zps0563806f.jpg

DSC01323_zps501775e5.jpg

DSC01324_zps0676e31c.jpg

DSC01325_zps94420be2.jpg

2) MULTI-JOY black red version SOLD TO ROMPPAINEN
Same constraction with the privious (metallic) but different colors. This is a black and red version of the joystick. With 9 pin connector for amiga, atari e.t.c 15 euros

DSC01321_zpsd9db4bc8.jpg

3) MYLTI-JOY green/black version 15pin for PC SOLD TO BABHARD
This is the same with the previous, but it has a 15pin connector which is compatible with PC. It can easily transformed to 9pin for amiga, if you chance the cable or the connector. It comes in this rare color, green and black. 15 euro.

DSC01320_zpsbc14da1e.jpg

4)FLIGHTGRIP from Quickshot Brand New
This is strange joypad, it has the shape of a motorcycle steering grip, and it has an joypad on it. It is compatible with amiga, atari, amstrad, commodore, msx computers, it has 2 fire buttons and autofire. It is brand new in box, never used, only opened for photo. 15 euro

DSC01326_zps9831d6cf.jpg

DSC01327_zpsf64ac98f.jpg

DSC01328_zps3e7d5437.jpg

5) STARFIGHTER from Quickshot, wireless brand new for amiga, NES, Sega, atari SOLD TO UNXAIX

This a set of 2 wireless joypads and a receiver. It is the "Starfighter" from Quickshot. It has 2 fire buttons, start and select buttons, player1/player2 selection, power on/off, autofire on/off and slow motion. It has a receiver with 2 different cables, so it is compatible with amiga, atari, amstrad, Sears, Sega, commodore, MSX and Nintendo NES. It has a switch to select between different modes (Nintendo, Sega, atari e.t.c.). This is a brand new item, never used (the pads and receiver are in sealed package) and the box only opened for photo. 30 euro

DSC01335_zpsc3384532.jpg

DSC01336_zps6e702637.jpg

DSC01337_zps5472363a.jpg

DSC01338_zps31c4e300.jpg

6) Switch Joy (9pin) No longer availiable, sold outside amibay
This is and "old era" joystick but with metal stick and microswithces. It has 2 fire buttons (one in top of stick, one in base) and auto fire. It is compatible with amiga, atari e.t.c as it has the stantard 9pin connector. It cames with his original box. 12 euro.

DSC01339_zpse3c23910.jpg

DSC01340_zpsa89e1e89.jpg

DSC01341_zpsadfd44ff.jpg

Payment throught paypal, p&p costs are payed by the buyer,
Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Hello ! I am interested in the "MULTI-JOY transparent version Brand New" ! I have sent you PM. Thanks in advance.

I'll hop in being second in line for transparent MULTI-JOY, or alternatively declare interest for black one if transparent one goes to Alkis30. PM coming soon.

Hi

I declare my interest for " STARFIGHTER from Quickshot, wireless brand new for amiga, NES, Sega, atari .
Can you please tell me how much is the shipping to Romania ?
Thank you very much.

Interested in Green Multi Joy in queue and the rest as well, Flightgrip and SwitchJoy.

2nd in line for :

5) STARFIGHTER from Quickshot, wireless brand new for amiga, NES, Sega, atari

Shipping to DK?

Hello TroelsDK,
if you read the previous page of the thread, you will see that i wrote "item no 5 sold to unxaix".
I am sorry that i forgot to inform the initial post. I will do it right now.

And i will ask for mods to set the tread as "sold".
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom