Not open for further replies.

Knight94

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Iowa
As the title says looking for a 060 ppc with scsi (603e plus) for Amiga 1200. Been looking on here and other places for a while.* If anyone is looking to sell one I will pay top dollar. I am very interested in buying one for my tower. Price not too much of an option. If you have one that you are willing to sell please PM me.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Bump.

Still looking. . I know it sounds crazy but I am willing to pay quite a bit above the going rate of this card. It doesn't need to come with ram. If someone can help me out that would be great.:D

P5 Card

P5 Card

I have a P5 card with a 68060RC50 running at 66 MHZ and a PPC 603 running at 200 MHZ. It has extra oscillators if you want to bump the 060 speed down. Has 128MB of ram, but NO SCSI connector. I also have the Bvision card and I was planning to sell both as a package.

This card was upgraded by STACHU and he tested the full card before sending it back. It has sat in a drawer since.

If you are interested let me know.

Dave

I have a P5 card with a 68060RC50 running at 66 MHZ and a PPC 603 running at 200 MHZ. It has extra oscillators if you want to bump the 060 speed down. Has 128MB of ram, but NO SCSI connector. I also have the Bvision card and I was planning to sell both as a package.

This card was upgraded by STACHU and he tested the full card before sending it back. It has sat in a drawer since.

If you are interested let me know.

Dave

Declaring interest in that combo too.

Hi koxman, you need to open your own 'wanted' thread, this one belongs to Knight94

Payment recieved, package shipped, tracking info sent via PM, and feedback left.
Thanks!
Dave

Did you try a soft reset (CTRL-A-A) some BPPC need this to start booting.

Next things to consider, dirty connector on A1200 so clean with pencil eraser or IPA.

PSU strong enough? You wont get very far with standard A1200 power brick, modified ATX PSU is highly recommend.

Did you try a soft reset (CTRL-A-A) some BPPC need this to start booting.

Next things to consider, dirty connector on A1200 so clean with pencil eraser or IPA.

PSU strong enough? You wont get very far with standard A1200 power brick, modified ATX PSU is highly recommend.

Yes, I have tried the soft reset. Several times. :(

Also I know my psu is stong enough. It is a ATX 530watt. Plus we have tested with a friends ppc in my system and everything boots up fine. His card was an 040, so it uses even more power than the 060.

I have cleaned the connector and realigned the contact pins (for better connection). Nothing has worked. Also have tried in my desktop unit, with another monster power supply. Not working there either (same issue).

Any other ideas welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom