how not to put a pc back together

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
:):DLooks like my son is interested he put the stuff back in.. 3 year old:cool:

Will have to wait a couple of years I think before I let him do serious stuff.

He forgot to do all the rest of connecting..

aah children...thing is he did never see me taking a pc back together nor dismantling it...

Hoping he will be better then me of course.. I never offered to continue the job:D It was just hidden unther the living room table because of lazyness..:huh:

Hehe, excellent stuff Jurgen! That's awesome. He'll surely grow up to be an engineer. :)

"Have you tried re-booting it, to see if that fixes the problem?"

LMAO!!!

mm he is a look a like, but not a clone for sure...:) He had the cuts in his hair, without my age:D Well cannot blame the post man for delivery, or they had other hours :Doh:...

The only reason why posted I had a nice evening whith my son, dismantling an old hp vectra, getting it done for amiga purpose, not expecting that he wanted to participate (y)

---------- Post added at 00:26 ---------- Previous post was at 00:17 ----------

oh a little addon about dells, since I like to claim out be out of technical pc repairs for 5 or 6 etc..

I had a little comeback because of unemploy etc. so taking whatever turned up.

So got myself 3 years ago an HP technician position, qualified, because of my early compaq certifications...

They laugh internal at Hp about Dell because they deliver the same piece of quality, nothing at all.

HP replaced there techs 10 years ago, with consultans from scool...:whistle:

The team did not accepted me, I made to much trouble, like not agreeing to hit a server rack with a hammer while a production system in in it, with scsi 10.0000 rounds ..:readit: because they could not fit the glass in:help:

Aah everything needs to be cheap.. like the service..

and to think DEC, one of the great server manufacturers is now a HP company :(

Gary

For all I am aware hp has their own line of server stuff, and its ex compaq server stuff.

Like some laptop lines..

I do not expect anything serious from them anymore. They way they threat personel, management, etc..

Just hoping that dell is better, but hey stories,,,

Back
Top Bottom