Thread: Amiga Lounge store- Now with Classic Commodore pages.

insane in the main frame Amibayer! quarkx's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Default Amiga Lounge store- Now with Classic Commodore pages.

Hi, all,
    If you have been keeping up with my blog, I have been re-vamping the on line store. The new look should be launched soon, but in the mean time, I have put up my Classic Commodore stuff up there also. Sadly, I had to raise my prices last month, as the postage prices went up. You bet I was suprised when I sold a mouse for $15 US and the postage to ship to the US was $14.52 (I just ate the cost). As always, my shipping to anywhere in North America is still included in the prices, which are clearly stated in US Dollars. I will ship anywhere in the world, but e-mail before buying, so I can get a shipping quote to you. Remember, Shipping to the UK, and main Europe can be fine, but to way out of the places like Poland and such can cast an arm and a leg. Please also remember that Items (like the PET) weigh a ton, and shipping costs are reflected in that -so please don't gripe about prices. Prices were way lower last month (in some cases up to 75% lower) and they didn't sell then. As always I DO put extra insurance on the big Items.
    My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker

insane in the main frame Amibayer! quarkx's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

About 20 more items added in last few days -Both Amiga and Commodore. Still working on new site.
    My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker